Teebo (Merged threads)

Prev1
Papaduck240
187 posts Member
edited August 2016
First let me say that I really enjoy the game. That being said please fix Teebo his stealth works for one round eight of ten times. You fix anakin and others that nobody posts about but WILL NOT fix the one we post about the most. You say you read this stuff well now is the time to prove it. FIX TEEBO. So please @EA_Jesse FIX THIS PROBLEM. I am sorry for yelling but this has gone on long enough don't you think. Please reply. I would like to know when you plan on fixing this ongoing bug.

@EA_Jesse Please respond to this issue
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Check_It
    376 posts Member
    Options
    +1. I'm not going to let this just slip under the rug like so many other problems. I spent a ton of time and resources to get teebo maxed for the raids and all for what? Have him go stealth for 1 turn then unstealth?? Honestly. It can't be that difficult of a fix. Stealth for 3 turns? Stealth for 3 turn.
  • Brownie
    298 posts Member
    Options
    The Teebo thing is a much bigger issue because the way stealth works is completely screwing up the game and simply moving or changing the order in which it applies will probably screw the game up another way. They have to completely revamp stealth, I am guessing, so don't expect a fix to this anytime soon...
  • Options
    Please fix Teboo! I have spent a ton of resources and real money to be able to set my raid team up and have some fun. I have 66% potency and he stealths for 1 turn and he does not reduce TM on a regular basis.
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    I know it's been mentioned before but I just want to make sure it's being heard. Teebo's leadership stealth and ability stealth are conflicting. What I heard one time was that there is a 55% chance to stealth and (obviously the broken part) a 45% to UNstealth. This would explain why I use my stealth ability, to stealth for 3 turns, and then the following turn he unstealths. But I don't know for sure.

I know a lot of people have gotten very upset about this from the amount of time and resources are put into maxing a character, so, I hope we're being heard.

Any feedback or support would be very useful. Thanks!
  • Options
    Teebo also only gets 2 turns of stealth from his ability, not 3. It seems to me that the game is counting the turn he uses to stealth as 1 of his 3 turns. I'm not sure if this was how they intended it to be but I wouldn't think so. If it was supposed to be like that why wouldn't the description just read as 2 turns of stealth. Also, no other character in the game has an ability like that that counts the turn used like teebo's stealth ability.

It has been that way a long long time. Hopefully it's fixed soon.
  • cherno
    99 posts Member
    Options
    Yes please, this has really been a problem fighting the rancor.
  • Frank
    5 posts Member
    Options
    I am only getting one turn stealthed!
  • Zeus23
    438 posts Member
    Options
    one of the most important and annoying bug in the game (especcially for whales)
    i dont understand why they do not fix it
  • Options
    They are busy with Wedge
  • Zeus23
    438 posts Member
    Options
    thousands of people have Wedge)))
  • Options
    Teebo should stay stealthed for at LEAST 3 turns. Obviously there is a major bug there that is allowing his leadership ability to un-stealth him. The logic to fix it is not complicated. I could write it myself. Heck all you have to do is check the cooldown on his special to know if it has been 3 turns. If it hasn't been 3 turns, stay stealthed. Boom. Done.

Get this fixed. It's literally 3 lines of code.
  • EthenScottwalker
    15 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Seriously it's only been a known issue since forever.
    Post edited by warmonkey1024 on
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    sensory arrraaaayyyyyyy!!!!
  • Sly
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Been getting the same issue
  • Sly
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Agrees
  • Options
    Yep, easy peasy and essential. Hope they fix it soon.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Sly
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Sly
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Options
    ^_^
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    Options
    I am using Teebo in raid and when I use his second ability, I have 100% sure of been stealhed only for 1 turn. This one turn he is in sthealth always. The second turn he is in stealth sometimes , fifty - fifty.
    I do not want to say anyting about third ...
  • Options
    Please fix teebo stealth sometimes I use it and one turn , it's so ridiculous how many things don't work in this game.
  • Options
    I don't understand why it's so difficult to change - simply if stealthed at the beginning of turn, do not unstealth with ability
  • Options
    Save Teebo!
  • Options
    Make Teebo great again!
  • Options
    Give me my Teebo back!
  • Options
    Teeboooooo!
  • Options
    Don't believe it is taking them so long. It's such a quick 1-man fix.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options
    +1 Make Teebo Great Again.
  • Options
    Make Tim Tebow great for the first time!!!