Looking for 1 more member to run T7 raids with us.

Guided Force is currently ranked 9th on the July leaderboard (3rd in overall points)

We are already a very active very strong guild with many top players from our server and a few others across the globe. We incorporate a "no toons left behind" raid strategy that will give everyone in the guild an opportunity to gain rewards from raids - and still be a top guild in the SWGOH universe.

We are looking for:
- Level 78+players
- Have at least 15 7 star toons.
- top 50 Arena Rank
- can produce 600 guild coins daily (i.e. uses 600 energy daily)
- Is social - we communicate via the "Line" App - so you must be willing to install this app
- Believes giving is better than receiving - can and will donate daily, even if its your last Mk 5 Fusion Furnace salvage - because you know when your sitting painfully at 48 and need to get those last 2 - you're guild members will have your back and give you theirs to help you get that toon to gear X

The main thing is contributions. As long as you contribute here you will enjoy the perks of being in a high flying yet laid back fun guild with other strong and active members.

To apply - post ally codes and we will let you know with a message here or I will add you and check out your lineup before inviting you to the guild.

May the force be with you!

Replies

• Options
    485-395-653
    Im interested in joining your guild. Please take a look at my roster im very active and just need a more active guild then where im at. I would like to know if im accepted first before leaving my current guild don't want to be caught flapping in the wind guildless
  • Options
    Thanks Blackjacks - just PM'ed you