3720 to 1 Never Tell Me The Odds - Heroic Only - One Spot - US/EU

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Ok,we now have a full team! 30 recruits in just 7 days!
  • Vega
    94 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    All spots have filled.
    Post edited by Vega on
  • Vega
    94 posts Member
    Options
    One spot has opened now. If you are interested read OP.
  • Vega
    94 posts Member
    Options
    One spot has opened up. Read OP for details!
  • Options
    We now have a strong and fun team of 49 active players and raid 3 times a week or more... With an active 50th member we plan to raid every second day. Join us for garanteed T7 rewards!
  • Vega
    94 posts Member
    Options
    A spot has opened up. Join while you can! Lvl 80, at least 7 x 7 Star Heros and meeting your daily 600 required.
  • Options
    We still have one opening, T7 raid on wednesday... Join now so you get your share on the rewards!
  • Options
    Join up and share in the glory of being in an awesome guild
    Everyone here is cool so there's also that but it's mainly about the glory
  • Options
    In case anyone wonders why we have a spot open from time to time: we do kick serial slackers out. Our main concern is the 600/600 contribution. That doesn't mean people can't go on vacation or something :) We do excuse it when we are notified of course and there's a reason. I'm talking about selfish people who just don't care. So if you are a team player you are very welcome to join. You'll fit right in :)
  • Vega
    94 posts Member
    Options
    We have a great group of people in our guild and all are highly active. If you are looking for easy raids this is your home.
  • Options
    Contact Vega or myself to join us... Dither through tge forum or by sending us an ally request...
  • Options
    Still 1 spot!
  • Options
    We have 1 more opening!
  • Options
    Raid this weekend join now and get top level rewards.
    Just one spot open
  • Options
    Indeed, raids planned both saturday and sunday! Weekend raid event!!!
  • Options
    Hi guys,
    Still one spot open, join us before the raiding weekend! Raids planned for Sat and Sunday!