Question on Heroics

Gokan
91 posts Member
Ok so i hear the heroic rancor has less health than T6 rancor so does that mean the heroic rancor hits much harder?
Id also appreciate some tips on being prepared for heroics other than the obvious mercenary tip. Thanks

Replies

• GuyfromSyracuse
    993 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hits way harder. Hits 3 times, not two. Really need G9 or above for any sort of staying power. My G8 do <30,000, sometimes none ha

Gotta have the right pig team but in all seriousness 2-3 guys can clear that if not one. My guild has 7-8 guys that on any given day come close or do solo it. If you don't have a couple Teebo's with > 60% potency it'll be tough. Otherwise it's depth of G9 toons. P4 is tough.

You have to have a strategy. We did 5 strong teams at first clear pigs and they were more whale teams and then they did nothing until p4 or as needed. You score way better in p1 so they placed fine to begin with. Each phase is its own so if Rancor has 200,000 in p2 and you all go nuts and do 350,000 at once it doesn't carry over
  • Options
    Yeah, he hits harder and more often (three attacks per turn instead of 2). P4 is where you will see the biggest difference in my opinion. The P4 Rancor is really, really mad at you by that point.