GCW issue that is currently under discussion w/ pics Edit: Not as bad as expected

TheFoxReDux
255 posts Member
edited July 2016
I stand behind many of my forum posts that the GCW in general doesn't have a problem and if you have a deck of 2 good teams and 1 to 2 throw away teams then you should be able to consistently finish it. However, tonight I ran into a stack were the last node was way way way over what it should be. I believe you will only see this with lower levels, I can understand frustration with running into maxed level 80 teams when your level 80 but you are still generally on par and using the right combination of teams you can win unless you just hit 80 and are still building 2nd and 3rd teams up, but it is supposed to be about your full deck and not just one team.

With that in mind I'll show you what I ran into. I had just beat a lvl 75 modded team and used a throwaway team on them to make the AI pop its secondaries and wittle down the teams protection.

Here is the team I am facing: 3BPBGk1.jpg

I'll show their mods and skill levels:
Fs3kAwb.jpg
6xymarW.jpg
H1BcP9l.jpg
b3b1R5q.jpg
8hj0k1i.jpg

Not the strongest lvl 80 team to be sure. Here is what I'm going into battle with:
amnB5EW.jpg
nhG5859.jpg

You can see the team I have in reserve that ordinarily I would throw in first to soften this target up. Here you can see the team I did just that with on the previous lvl 75 node:
Lbd5p8m.jpg

I have not attempted this battle yet. I will start with that reserve team and see how it goes and post the results. Who knows, I may beat them but I put the odds at 10%. I would raise that to 20 % if that second team was fully leveled to 66 but honestly I doubt it would make much difference even if I had 7 fully leveled teams.
Post edited by TheFoxReDux on

Replies

• Options
    AAAAAAND.... I was wrong. I did win. See the video...

Didn't use my normal rotation on the alpha team. I had to waste Ackbars TG on a heal. Normally I would use Chewie's Defiant Roar followed by Wookie Rage on his free turn so I get more attacks in but he would not have made it and my TG would have been completely wasted.