Chain assist squad

Siskin
135 posts Member
Have any of you tried running Phasma lead, Echo, Fives, Ayla, and Dooku? I'm thinking of farming for this, but it's months away for me, especially Echo.

https://swgoh.gg/u/siskin/
Line I.D. Siskin59953

Replies

• Options
    I haven't but if you can get cmdr Cody that would be awesome
  • TreTuna
    155 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma lead, qgj, Aayla, GS, dengar... Done
    461-112-993
    Looking for allies level 40+
  • TreTuna
    155 posts Member
    Options
    Qgj calls Aayla and Dengar, both of those two have opportunity to call another toon, if they call each other they can call another toon each, this "could" go on infinitely if you had the most amazing rng ever.
    461-112-993
    Looking for allies level 40+
  • Siskin
    135 posts Member
    Options
    I have Echo at 4*, 50/65... The idea here is, and yeah RNG and all that, you mod phasma for speed and open with fusillade, then 5's goes to work. 2 attacks with 60% chance each of an echo assist, echo trigers another assist. If that assist is ayyla, she can possibly trigger yet another assist. If it's dooku, he double attacks.... Each with a 30% chance of an echo assist PLUS 20% chance of Phasma triggering an assist.

So in addition to all that pain, you've got three counter attackers who can double attack or call in assists on their counters. Anyone who uses an aoe on this team would be so nuked.

--- at least that's what I think, this is all theorycraft on my part.
    Line I.D. Siskin59953
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Siskin wrote: »
    I have Echo at 4*, 50/65... The idea here is, and yeah RNG and all that, you mod phasma for speed and open with fusillade, then 5's goes to work. 2 attacks with 60% chance each of an echo assist, echo trigers another assist. If that assist is ayyla, she can possibly trigger yet another assist. If it's dooku, he double attacks.... Each with a 30% chance of an echo assist PLUS 20% chance of Phasma triggering an assist.

So in addition to all that pain, you've got three counter attackers who can double attack or call in assists on their counters. Anyone who uses an aoe on this team would be so nuked.

--- at least that's what I think, this is all theorycraft on my part.

You wouldn't need to use aoe attacks though. Any team faster than yours will just blow up Echo and there goes the most significant part of your chain. It might work decently in raids or GW, but chances are, if you have Echo, you're gonna have other clones that work significantly better with his assist.
  • Ronoaldo
    739 posts Member
    Options
    This sound interesting... I don't have all but I definitely want to try this out.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Jman1701
    103 posts Member
    Options
    If you are looking for chain assist...then stack a 4 clone squad (as long as it has Echo) and either Leia or Dooku. Leia generally gets me better results.

I run the clone +assist / double attacker team quite a bit and it's pretty wicked on offense.
  • Siskin
    135 posts Member
    Options
    Well, never mind.... From the patch notes:

Fixed a bug with Echo's Follow-Up ability that allowed allies that weren't currently taking their turn to grant Echo Assists.
    Line I.D. Siskin59953
  • Options
    I run Phasma QGJ Secura Fives and Gs. It's a savagely crazy team! Bonus attacks EVERYWHERE. I take rank 1 nearly each day.