Leia or Sidious from arena shipments?

Hisham
15 posts Member
For all those experienced players playing currently whom do u suggest or recommend I farm from arena shipments?

Leia or Sid?
I am in real dilemma on choosing?
Your advice is appreciated

Replies

• Options
    Leia all day. Sid is hot trash imho. Her bonus attacks synergy and stealth makes her viable in top arena teams and great in GW . I run Ben qgj leia Rey and sth and love it.
  • MrMoody
    19 posts Member
    Options
    It basically depends on your main team.. because Sids leader ability crit up goes very well with empire allied built teams granting more critical chance etc.. Same thing goes for Leia but instead its for the rebel allied teams ... So it basically is up to you on your team build.. Hope this helps.

*ps I run with Luminara, Darth Vader, Sid, Anakin and Old Man Ben and its pretty good :D
  • Options
    Dont get Sid. He is weak at high-level/gear. I regret getting him to 6*.
  • Options
    Leia is far and away the better choice. Sid is OK early game, but sucks on ice after Lv 60. He has some of the coolest animations, but he's really not very good.
  • ShewardN
    515 posts Member
    Options
    Depends where you're at already and who you're using. Both are good investments though in my opinion.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Sidious is like the fourth worst character to farm from arena in my opinion.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Not sid lol, but Man go with SThan unless you already have him. To me he is the best toon you can get from there.
  • Options
    Yeah, go with Leia. Sid was good prior to Protections, but once protections were implemented, and healers slowly started to phase out, his usefulness quickly fell.