Missing Raid Rewards

bassgoing
13 posts Member
edited July 2016
Hi dev. Our guild had finished a T7 raid at least 12 hours ago. We have 4x members, not a single one gets the reward! Restarting the clients won`t help. This never happened before. Please kindly check the issue.

Guild name is “Taiwan Number 1”.

Thanks a lot and wish you a good day!

Replies

• Options
    I've had this happen multiple times and no one did anything to help. Even EA customer service says " oh post on the forums a developer can help you" but nope they never do. This forum is just a brick wall unless hundreds of people post about same thing
  • Zenio_Gaz
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I have the same problem:( guild name is "stare dziady"
  • Options
    I am also the guild member of "Taiwan Number 1", and no members got the reward after finishing the T7 raid until now (the raid is finished at least one day). Please help us to check this issue and let us know what happened, thanks.
  • Options
    I am one of members of alliance " Taiwan Number 1", I have not get any reward until now. I don't know why and I really hope EA can help me ASAP!
  • Options
    This happened to my guild a week or so ago. One member said he killed the Rancor but none of us ever got the rewards.
  • Apo
    60 posts Member
    Options
    Same with me as well. No rewards and its been 18 hrs since the raid was over.
  • Options
    Hello Developers' team,
    My ID in SWGOH is Victorking, which also belongs to guild of "Taiwan Number 1".

Our commander had posted his concern representing all team members over 40 players and NOBODY got the reward over at least 24hrs.

I happen to be the one who beat the Rancor in this Heroic raid this time in final last 4th stage as the witness for completion of raid!!!

I put high expectation in EA team to look into this issue in priority with proper response since this is NOT a single issue.

Highly appreciated for EA team's effort in advance and looking forward to your good news soon!!!

Regards,
    Victorking5123.

• Options
    Need an update from EA, ANYBODY please?
  • Options
    Happens to me all the time. I have to actually log out and log back in . sometimes twice. Just keep repeating the log out and you will get them for sure
  • Options
    No news is good news, EA team?

I do NOT think so. Please check to reply.

Victorking5123