Two Tiers for GW

Why can't we have two tiers for GW? 1st tier allows 6 nodes and rewards for lower level players with node 6 giving an appropriate bonus for completion. The 2nd tier is for level 70 & higher, is more challenging, has 6 nodes with much higher rewards that total more than the current GW does.

I'm not having trouble completing GW currently but the time & reward issue needs to be addressed.

Replies

• Options
    So give the people who already have more even more? I get enough of that in real life. There's definitely a better way to fix gw without turning it into 2 tiers.
  • Options
    But aint GW enemy level based on your level already? So if you are low level first 5 nodes should be easy right?
  • Options
    So give the people who already have more even more? I get enough of that in real life. There's definitely a better way to fix gw without turning it into 2 tiers.

Not the intent, just trying to allow all of us the chance to level a wider range of characters to compete equally. The lower tier would allow a bonus for low level players without the killer nodes they can't complete. The higher would allow enough credits to make it worth the time & effort. Isn't that one of the biggest complaints?