Biggs or Hoth Rebel Scout

Hey guys.. Im trying to figure my maxed rebel team and want advice on the last piece of the puzzle. I have both ready for 7 star so no bias on my end. I am free to play so i dont have wedge (very sad about it)

Ackbar lead
St Han
Leia
Luke
HRS/Biggs

I like hrs character set up and tm works well with that team.
Biggs has critical synergy which works well and calls an assist.

Let me know you thoughts!

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    I'm working my way towards a rebel squad too and am also toying with who to run until Wedge is farmable, and I'm leaning towards HRS, however I don't have Luke and don't plan on grabbing him anytime soon. In your case, I would pull him and run both Biggs and HRS.
  • Options
    Now I would pick HSR, but Wedge becomes farmable september. Then you want Wedge/ Biggs instead of Luke/HRS I guess
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    Since they are both in separate shipments why don't you get both?
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    I have biggs up to gear 8, lvl 70, 7* and he is ok, i feel like he receives too much damage but he's ok i'm considering working on HRS but i don't have him lvl'd or starred up so not sure if he's better or not
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Think Biggs is way too slow without Wedge to be viable arena dps.
  • EasyRight
    145 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Slow? I run a Lumi-lead, QGJ, Poggle, Biggs & JE or MAGNAGUARD100 squad. It's not a fast team, but Biggs recieves multiple hits in some rounds. I use only use Crit & damage Up buffs, so there could be a bug, but who knows. Biggs does start slow. He's usually 4th attacker.

I love how people have been so hard on Biggs in the past, but because of the weak changes, he's all of a sudden on people'say radar. If you gold his ally-assist attack, he doubles every 2 turns. He's a beast!
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    HRS until you can get Wedge
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »

@MBL_66
    Sticking wedge as leader? Much as well run Wedge (L) and HRScout. The tm gain would be unreal.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Toukai wrote: »
    MBL_66 wrote: »

@MBL_66
    Sticking wedge as leader? Much as well run Wedge (L) and HRScout. The tm gain would be unreal.

Well if you're going to use Wedge then the team should be changed and Luke may need to be dropped. Doesn't matter who leads the TM gain from scout will be the same.
  • Options
    Lando > scout > leia > biggs
    Trust me. I know. All I run are rebels and this is how I would grade them. I would definitely replace leia before hrs
    That tm gains on his basic is like a mini victory march
  • Options
    Farm Lando for Biggs and HRS for Luke. HRS is litteraly a stronger luke. His basic has a 87% chance to give any one tm. And his special gives 100 tm on crit and stun chance. Better than Luke. And leia's crit chance up is usefull for lando. Best tactic is. Stealth leia, use ackbars tac genius on Lando and enjoy a double double down. If you give lando crit mods he is a beast. My lando has a 50% chance to crit without leia's crit chance up
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Hrs. I feel now you nearly want wedge in your Biggs team. And hrs can help out any team in GW. Just recently maxed hrs as my 5th rebel. He is killer with the rebels. And for GW he is killer with my ewoks
  • Options
    I just hope they don't put wedge in arena shipments. There are already 3 good rebels there. If someone (like me) is trying to farm rebels, it slows things down considerably.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    I just hope they don't put wedge in arena shipments. There are already 3 good rebels there. If someone (like me) is trying to farm rebels, it slows things down considerably.

It would be better than guild shipments are least, also have you not noticed any of their patterns? They are of course trying to slow people down
  • Zephon
    122 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    HRScout - He's good and fits in with any team. His special gives you either a chance to shoot again or stun your target (and even shoot again). It's amusing how the AI goes targeting him first also.
    Post edited by Zephon on
  • Options
    Drop luke and use lando instead.
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback everyone! looks like the general consensus is HRS over biggs until wedge is released. I know lando is a beast but I don't have the cantina energy to start farming him at the moment. Also I think luke is a little better than mentioned above, being able to get to gear 11 is a large advantage at this part of the game
  • Options
    When HRS gets to acheive higher gear level, look out