Ackbar's speed greater than Rey's but Rey going first

They're both on my squad and I trying to sync the team so that STHan taunts, Ackbar goes then Rey. So STHan is 200+ speed with Ackbar lead, Ackbar himself is 181 and Rey is 180. Only once in 5 fights has Ackbar gone before Rey.

Noone is attacking before Han, so all 3 of these toons go first.

What is going on?

It's not rocket surgery.

Replies

• medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Han is bringing them both to 100% TM so its random who acts first.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Let me guess first thing you do is Han taunt?
    That gives everyone 30% TM. They tie.. Coin flip of who goes next.
  • vynn
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Also, you don't want STHan going first anyway since his 30% turn meter buff will be lost on characters that already have nearly full TM.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    vynn wrote: »
    Also, you don't want STHan going first anyway since his 30% turn meter buff will be lost on characters that already have nearly full TM.

Good call on that. Put sth speed just under Rey.
  • Options
    neato, thanks gang!

It's not rocket surgery.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    vynn wrote: »

Yup, think of it as Phasma's VM. You want her to go after your heavy hitters so they can get their second turn faster.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    Yap. had the same problem trying to sync phasma to go after Ackbar t.genius. If they both get full TM from han taunt its random who goes 1st.
    Ackbar 181 speed X 30% turn = 235 speed ( passes full turn)
    Rey 180 speed x 30% turn = 234 speed ( full turn also)

Because of this in practical terms they all have 200 speed after han taunt.
    Even an unmoded rey (164) will have 200 speed after han taunt on the 1st turn.

• Options
    Blimey I had to strip Han down to his pants to get enough speed off of him to go in the right slot but it's now working fantastically... T.Genius -> Flurry+Leverage -> Taunt -> Slow -> finish them off

It's not rocket surgery.
  • vynn
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Blimey I had to strip Han down to his pants to get enough speed off of him to go in the right slot but it's now working fantastically... T.Genius -> Flurry+Leverage -> Taunt -> Slow -> finish them off

nice! and ideally, the enemy QGJ took his turn just before your STHan. :)
  • Options
    A lot of over thinking if you ask me. One Phasma speed down AoE hitting random toons destroys all your thought. Also sthan never makes it to round 2 to get his taunt off with his 0 protection rating the majority of the time.

one out of ten times this will matter.
  • Options
    Ohh nice synergy there. Nice work
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    A lot of over thinking if you ask me. One Phasma speed down AoE hitting random toons destroys all your thought. Also sthan never makes it to round 2 to get his taunt off with his 0 protection rating the majority of the time.

one out of ten times this will matter.

Enemy Phasma can't go before it is too late. Ackbar and Han have +25 speed from Ackbar lead. Only teams to think about are opposing Ackbar and of course jawa engineer teams. Han doesn't have to survive - he just needs to taunt in round one to add TM to his whole team. Also of course you have killed the enemy toon of your choice because Rey threw both specials back to back.

It's not rocket surgery.