Looking for Active players to run T7 raids with us.

AmomobiChants
47 posts Member
edited August 2016
Guided Force is recruiting Active players who can contribute 600 coins a day as well as participate in T7 raids.

We are already a very active & strong guild (Finished 6th on Leaderboards in July) with many top players from our server and a few others across the globe. We incorporate a "no toons left behind" raid strategy that will give everyone in the guild an opportunity to gain rewards from raids - and still be a top guild in the SWGOH universe.

We are looking for:
- Level 78+players
- Have at least 15 7 star toons.
- top 50 Arena Rank
- can produce 600 guild coins daily (i.e. uses 600 energy daily)
- Is social - we communicate via the "Line" App - so you must be willing to install this app
- Believes giving is better than receiving - can and will donate daily, even if its your last Mk 5 Fusion Furnace salvage - because you know when your sitting painfully at 48 and need to get those last 2 - you're guild members will have your back and give you theirs to help you get that toon to gear X

The main thing is contributions. As long as you contribute here you will enjoy the perks of being in a high flying yet laid back fun guild with other strong and active members.

To apply - Add 944-184-422 - I will check out your lineup before inviting you to the guild.
Also please PM me so we can do any needed offline communication.

May the force be with you!
Post edited by AmomobiChants on

Replies

• Turbs
    64 posts Member
    Options
    Hey buddy. i see you use line app, I'm not looking for a guild as such just looking to expand my ties on line for the moment. Please add me. Line Id Turbs