Opinion about player feedbacks

MRFREE2PLAY90
282 posts Member
edited January 2016
Let me firstly say, people who provide constructive criticism that is hugely respected, im not having a go at you at all!. The people i certainly am having a go at are the whiners and the cry babies that post topics asking for nerfs and the latter, without much constructive criticism at all.

Let me make this clear,

I'm all for making the game more balanced, especially balancing game content that is clearly broken or outperforming something else by a large margin, but these plebs that simply make a thread and ask for nerfs without much constructive criticism are ruining this game because CG seem to be listening to these people, in fact they are!. I have been here for a while mostly lurking but im a fully signed member now and it was not long ago that the barris threads asking for a nerf was in full swing, although she was considered OP IMO she only needed balancing a little, instead they basically screwed her and you could tell it was severe because the majority of people switched her out for another leader the top ranked players says a lot.

If this game is to survive and thrive CG need to listen to the right people and take proper feedback. It's hard to distinguish what's right and wrong when the majority of plebs whine or cry about something being OP because they cant adapt. Furthermore its even more infuriating that CG nerf toons that you have spent months trying to kit out essentially!.

At this moment, FOTP is the thing to cry and whine about. FOTP's description actually says he does extreme damage!. FOTP is also squishy, cant remember the amount of times my toons stomped him!.

Leia ?, yeah she is pretty dam ridiculous!. Leia hands down beats my toons every single time, she outperforms FOTP on a regular basis and im not whining nore crying just giving my opinion and implying this is what i think.

So what do you all think ?,

Will CG ever change or are we going to see more nerfs in the next update ?, i can bet you if they nerf the FOTP nobody will use him because his only advantage are those incredible extremely damaging shots as per his description!.

Have a fantastic day all!.

Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
Post edited by FashionFett on

Replies

• Options
    One of the major issues I have is that (it seems like) most of the OP cries are from underdeveloped players. I can't comment on Leia being OP as I don't have her or almost never face her. My opinion is invalid as I'm not good enough (yet) to actually have an unbiased opinion of her.

So let's use the Bariss nerf for example. Everyone who was a beta player said that she doesn't perform well at endgame and is only really effective in early levels. Instead of cutting her heal by half or whatever it was, all they had to do was make the %heal relative to the level.

So make ability levels 1, 2, 3 and 4 weak then level 5, 6 and 7 strong. This would stop 'younger' players from whining while still keeping her at least somewhat usable at end game.

I can't remember the exact percentages, but instead of buffs and nerfs to an ability they should instead tinker with when those abilities are strong or weak and use level caps on those abilities to block lower level players from being affected.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    are you a cry baby? lol

You have to realized. Leia is not farmable and to get her you need to get from the $$ pack. Do you think it is fair for people spend money on Leia. And you request CG to nerf her? are you out of your mind?

• cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Song wrote: »
    are you a cry baby? lol

You have to realized. Leia is not farmable and to get her you need to get from the $$ pack. Do you think it is fair for people spend money on Leia. And you request CG to nerf her? are you out of your mind?

Are you talking to me?

Because I said I don't have the experience to have an opinion either way. I'm not qualified to say whether she is bugged or needs a nerf or a buff or whatever as I don't know.

I re-read OP's post. Apologies.

Maybe quote or tag the person you are replying to.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    are you a cry baby? lol

Are you talking to me?

Because I said I don't have the experience to have an opinion either way. I'm not qualified to say whether she is bugged or needs a nerf or a buff or whatever as I don't know.

nope. im talking about the OP. Coincidence you replied before me..
  • Options
    are you a cry baby? lol

Are you talking to me?

nope. im talking about the OP. Coincidence you replied before me..

Edited my post sorry.
  • Options
    @Song
    Leia is broken in the fact that she always bonus attacks (3x) and her buff procs 100% that gives 2x crit to the team.
    She is broken, been a hot topic since day 1. Just because people paid for her doesn't mean she needs to be "better" than her description states. Same with Dooku where they fixed a bug that gave him a chance to add 25% turnmeter on a counterhit while this chance was 100% (not intended) and it was toned down pretty fast.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    FOTP is broken, but not because of his damage. At 6-7 stars, can't remember which, he switches from an AGI hero to a STR one and gains like 250 STR. Making him no longer a glass cannon.
  • Options

are you a cry baby? lol

I expected this from a wallet warrior TBH.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.