Who Should Be The Next Farmable Character

Prev1
Awesom3_Kill_Joy
164 posts Member
edited August 2016

Who Should Be The Next Farmable Character 126 votes

Wedge Antilles
15%
TreTunakozakjanosPrana_lamaEwakawakaDarthPhelpsmedetecalfredoroqueJbizzyGJazz66pac0nautSpitdogbanjo1071Wicket_The_EwokarmyhutchingsdeadfiestalickyR2deetwoKrayden_PhoggMrImperialShimrra 20 votes
Kit Fisto
9%
SekuChunAgueybanaGongKit_FistodanrussoaWookieWookieEscapeArtist51Woofy_MCJacen_SoloReturnOfTheFettMaateeuusz 12 votes
Zam Wesell
4%
KYLO_SAM84TiggusLolynessWalkrCncJerry_Seinfeld25jarael 6 votes
Commander Cody
10%
RenovatoJedi_DaveNightwingTRAeroMasteryodaFalseProphetDorin_skyJman1701OGrebelscumLumpsterdavid4d4dAndySalremPeteypete 13 votes
Echo
5%
LeandrovvaerendhilHobnobDeendrechtd49ers1shooter_mcgavinArroth 7 votes
Tusken Shaman
3%
Saug77CanisfenriGrandmoffkraggDGiz 4 votes
Geonosian Spy
2%
Isaiah_THE_JediTeagueJimboe 3 votes
B2 Super Battle Droid
10%
Mr_CWonderwyrmBooJarDorKBangs_yabish1Emmison13Loose_LeeTylanader17ColliiRevandoggGladiatorConanjohndoe82EugeneN 13 votes
Sun Fac
6%
Bnorth86soneill73Aycee1JJSWCJuancho787AshtarSheranflux_ronoSophos 8 votes
Captain Rex
31%
Dookiedog68Megadeth3700Drake23JensxnVorechDooku_for_daysViruschillRenanFilipeDaniB32ZaramMarkatonayuanshunweiTrawinJetlifeGreeniejrMoicalissWinterbiorawmanRocqGMiserr 40 votes

Replies

• Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Captain Rex
    I would of said fisto since he is last original character but aayla just came out and they are super similar. Everybody else has came out to recently so the only few I can see coming out are Rex, tusken shaman(worst toon in game),
  • Options
    Oooohwee Darth Maul
  • Options
    Darth Maul
  • Options
    Commander Cody
    rex is a rly good character, but we havent f2p siths enough
  • Options
    Darth Maul imho :D
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    They should add Anakin as the next farmable character
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Options
    Captain Rex
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    Don't look at Cantinanode 7-G, you will be disappointed.

@OP: There are some nice chars which I would like to be farmable in the list, but some of them are quite newly added as P2P chars, so no big chance to get them farmable. Rex would be the most reasonable char of this list I would like to see, he exists quite long in chromiums.
  • Options

Ooohwee. You aren't ever going to let him forget that. Are you?
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Yo what do you get for farming polls?
  • Options
    We already know its gonna be Wedge Antilles... Although I want B2!
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    Darth Maul for sure. Most of these character are brand new but Darth Maul isn't. And he needs a rework.
  • Options
    Wedge Antilles
    I wasn't sure if this was a "who do we want" or "who do we think" will be next.

As far as who do we think, Kit Fisto and Darth Maul were both in game before I started playing, so from that perspective, they'd be next up (whichever was introduced first). But I think Wedge will actually be next after this month (following the trend of Dengar and Magmatrooper. Of course, patterns are only patterns until they are not.)

As far as who I want: clones. They look like they have really great synergy and fun to play (any P2P players want to chime in on if they're as good as they look?).
  • Options
    Captain Rex
    I would take echo at this point, I just want another clone trooper to be farmable...is that too much to ask?
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Wedge Antilles
    I'd love to get Rex, but it's looking like sings are pointing to Wedge Antilles, with a slightly lower but still decent chance at Maul or Kit.
  • Options
    Zam Wesell

As far as who do we think, Kit Fisto and Darth Maul were both in game before I started playing, so from that perspective, they'd be next up (whichever was introduced first). But I think Wedge will actually be next after this month (following the trend of Dengar and Magmatrooper. Of course, patterns are only patterns until they are not.)

As far as who I want: clones. They look like they have really great synergy and fun to play (any P2P players want to chime in on if they're as good as they look?).

Wasn't Zam giving to us for logging in for a month? She's only available in the shard shop. Would love if she was farmable she's actually badass
  • Options
    Wedge Antilles

Wasn't Zam giving to us for logging in for a month? She's only available in the shard shop. Would love if she was farmable she's actually badass

No. I'm at 0/0 Zam shards and she was added after I started.
  • Options
    Zam Wesell
    Ahh my mistake must have gotten her from a crystal pack or something
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Wedge Antilles
    It'll be Wedge. However, if Rex became farmable I'd stop what I'm working on and go for him.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Wedge Antilles
    Ahh my mistake must have gotten her from a crystal pack or something

Eh ... no mistake made :) I have Kit Fisto unlocked ... no idea when or how. Probably a random pack or something.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    rawman wrote: »
    Don't look at Cantinanode 7-G, you will be disappointed.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/60012/should-anakin-be-easier-to-farm#latest
    Post edited by MBL_66 on
  • Options
    Wish it was Grevious, it's taking ages to star him up
  • Options
    You seriously didn't include Darth Maul?
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • MrJx3
    257 posts Member
    Options
    Why isn't Darth maul on here?
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Options
    Captain Rex
    I really want to get Rex, but Wedge is likely the next farmable toon.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    B2 Super Battle Droid
    B2 baby!

And please clarify which half of Darth maul you want... :D
  • Options

Anakin has 3 hard nodes and a cantina node. You cannot claim that a toon with a cantina node is not farmable (no matter how expensive the node).
  • Gong
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Kit Fisto
    The only logical answer seems to be Maul or Fisto because other characters just came out of the data card.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options

Anakin has 3 hard nodes and a cantina node. You cannot claim that a toon with a cantina node is not farmable (no matter how expensive the node).

It's a joke. Check out OP's post history.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

@Thor_Odinson1

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/60012/should-anakin-be-easier-to-farm#latest
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    B2 Super Battle Droid
    Although not traditional "farming" I've been buying shards from the shipment store for Maul. It doesn't take much, just patience, but without buying energy my SIM tickes are depleting fast. I was gonna do Rex and then Kit out of shipments after Maul, but I don't think my SIM tickets could take a hit.

Although I voted for B2 (who would be cool) I think Rex would be a good farmable toon.