Character potential

So i have biggs dsrklighter at 2*, level 1 because i just got him. If i wait until he gets to 7* then make him max level, will he have better stats because of the slight increase for each star? Or will the difference be so small that his stats will barely increase?

Replies

• Options
    It makes no difference in the end. But leveling first allows you to equip higher gear.
  • Options
    I know but i was wondering if the slight growth modifier was worth staring the guy up before leveling
  • Options
    His stats should be the same regardless of you leveling up first or starring up.
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • Options
    It doesn't work that way. He will max out the same either way. Your growth modifiers act retroactively when you raise your star level.
  • Options
    Ok thanks
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Options
    Since Star Levels ONLY provide STR, AGI, and INT stats, the stat growth is always applied to whatever the characters current STR, AGI, and INT stats are. Therefore, you can level without concern that the growth will not be applied.

STR = 10
    STR Growth = 1
    10 STR is applied to hero stats.

0r

STR = 100
    STR Growth = 3
    300 STR is applied to hero stats.

STR is applied to all of the character attributes below the Growth Modifier. Each attribute having its own math for how the STR is applied.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda