Will be Kylo reworked ?

stone1330
47 posts Member
edited August 2016
Just thinking if Kylo will be reworked as it was Anakin ... currently Kylo is totally useless...

what do you think about it ?

Replies

• Options
    I bet a lot of people want a fair few characters reworked; peeps on my guild are crying out for a Boba rework. What would you want your Kylo to be? I'd like him to have an edge of unpredictability to emphasise his volatile nature
  • EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I said this already but Kylo is only missing a few extra perks needing to go in his kit.. For one, his basic needs to do much more damage. Like 15 percent. He hits for less than Barriss. He also needs a leader ability. Here's what I propose.
    First order allies gain 25 speed, and whenever an ally gains advantage, one first order teammate attacks once.
    I think there's only 3 ways to gain advantage, tho someone will prove me wrong lol I'm sure...
    1. Phasmas VM
    2. First order officers Support move
    3. FOTP unique
    So yeah. This promotes syngergy! Though they still won't be OP yet! Kylo needs something else added to his kit. How about...
    10 percent damage on basic gained
    10 percent damage on AOE gained
    And if an opponent is above 50 percent health, outrage has a 55 percent chance to stun.
  • Options
    Kylo is nowhere near top of the list of toons needing a rework. Boba'd be cool
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • stone1330
    47 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I bet a lot of people want a fair few characters reworked; peeps on my guild are crying out for a Boba rework. What would you want your Kylo to be? I'd like him to have an edge of unpredictability to emphasise his volatile nature

Don't really know what I would like Kylo to be but definitely not this Kylo, maybe more damage, this character it's supposed to be the "best" jedi of the dark side ?? .... He don't has anything....only useful as sparring in some GW battles....

I hope "something" changes in him but you're right...there're a lot of characters that needs rework...

• luisgin
    122 posts Member
    Options
    Screenshot_2016_08_02_05_41_30.png
    Screenshot_2016_08_02_05_41_47.png
    Screenshot_2016_08_02_05_42_03.png
    This is my Kylo. Don't find him useless, works out really well in my team.
  • Options
    He isn't really useless. But I admit compared to a similar character chronology wise (Rey) he is very weak.
    I think according to the story he has the right stats though. He is just a weak character in the story too.

Boba Fett needs a rework I believe.
    Veers too.
  • Options
    I think Boba Fett is first in line for the "gutting". Then, for sure kylo.

At least kylo Ren , when properly lvl'd , geared, omega'd and modded Can do damage and is tanky.

No one uses boba fett.

...at all.
  • Options

At least kylo Ren , when properly lvl'd , geared, omega'd and modded Can do damage and is tanky.

No one uses boba fett.

...at all.

This.

Despite the fact that his leader ability is almost godly with an omega.

Even that can't make him worth a slot.
  • Options
    If they remake him or any other new trilogy character(s) (when was the last time you saw someone use Finn?) they'll probably do it after the new movie
  • Options
    Protection made his special obsolete. He needs it to be changed so that he does the extra damage once kylo falls below 75 or 80% health and not the 50% that it's at now. And I agree with everybody that he should indeed get a leader ability. How did they miss that? Phasma, the leader? Naw, man. That just ain't right. Other than that, I can actually live with his light basic damage cause his potency is very good, and he stacks the debuffs up nicely. Well, before they zero everybody potency. He does well with offense up, and Phasma leading he procs a lot of assists, so it's pretty balanced to me. He simply needs the right squad. And some decent speed or critical damage mods.
  • Options
    What if they have Kylo receive like 75% turn meter whenever he resets his cooldowns? Then his low damage and low speed and both compensated for.
  • Options
    I am surprised with him being a big part of the new movies that he is not at least a little bit better. He hits like a wet noodle.
  • Options

No one uses boba fett.

...at all.

My G10 Boba begs to differ. Paired with the right people he's phenomenal. However, i do think his basic could be better than the 35% TM gain that he has now. Like come on... 35% is nothing.
  • Options
    Kylo needs a rework in damage output. I like his kit but his aoe and outrage need to hit ALOT harder to be relevant with the other top tier toons. So a small rework needs to happen nothing hard or complicated.
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • Options
    luisgin wrote: »
    Screenshot_2016_08_02_05_41_30.png
    Screenshot_2016_08_02_05_41_47.png
    Screenshot_2016_08_02_05_42_03.png
    This is my Kylo. Don't find him useless, works out really well in my team.

maybe some speed mods ???
  • Options
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    Kylo needs a rework in damage output. I like his kit but his aoe and outrage need to hit ALOT harder to be relevant with the other top tier toons. So a small rework needs to happen nothing hard or complicated.

His AOE is a joke...it's seems he's punching the air... Only "Fury" ability works but the damage is small compared to other characters.
    I agree than Kylo is bad as per the movie...so, if this is that EA wants to show then the character it's already OK.

Anyone has seen Kylo in Arenas ? So Finn ? So Boba ?
    Boba has 2 good things...I've never seen Boba stuned and the lock of abilities...