Old Ben, any thoughts?

My reason for this post is he seems to have popped up everywhere, modded to the nines, making team after team miss. I got it, it's very annoying when AI gets its hands on one of these beasts but that's not my question...

WHAT DID HE DODGE??

Seriously, why is his main thing leader evasion. He should put his hood up and taunt. Like he did. Then when he died Luke got better. Like toons do in the game. It would be the strategy. He didn't evade anything, he took a light saber to the face and told Luke to run.

Please turn his leadership into a debuff resistance and give him a taunt. Some character accuracy would be fun.

Replies

• Options
    If old ben gets a taunt, this game will turn into Star Wars: Galaxy of Old Ben
  • Options
    Remove his evasion ability and it would be fine. Also lower the amount of positive buffs to two. He would even out and then we all wouldn't waste time having everything dodge attacks for a bunch of turns.

I had a 66 old Ben take out my entire level 70 team. All due to evasions. Sometimes AI goes over the top. Limit that with a taunt.
  • Options
    Old Ben Dodged by being a force ghost! Thus, Vader could not strike him down. Obi is the best dodger ever!
  • Jimboe
    126 posts Member
    Options
    If old ben gets a taunt, this game will turn into Star Wars: Galaxy of Old Ben

Yeah, give him a little kind of rey special flurrys of blow, then i hope i have 5 bens in Arena
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    I reckon alot of people will be upset if old ben looses his Evasion lead ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Yeah it's all i see. Old Ben evading attacks. Lets just give Vader a blaster and we can turn sidious into a healer. Also the jawas should be taller cause they were short in the movies. Oh and any chance we could get Rebel Luke when he drops to fly? I mean why not right?