Best character in Cantina Battles

I just finished GS 7*, just wondering what i should aim for next.

Replies

• banjo1071
    312 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I would say

Anakin/Aayla for the sheer damage, jedi-challange
    Dooku/OB for the annoying dodge-lead
    Lando for swag, AOE, stache and cape (good for scoundrelevent)
    RG for an easy rising in the arena
    Teebo/Ewoks for raids and fun in general

But in the end nearly every toon has his place (even ugnaught...)
  • Options
    I recommend aayla honestly bro. Old Ben is boring, I know you had a post the other day about him. Ben can be effective as a leader but, it's old, boring and everyone has him, you can do better aswell.
    Here are my top cantina toons, excluding GS since u own him.
    1. Anakin
    2. Aayla
    3. RG
    4. Old Ben
    5. Dooku
    6. Ima Gun Di
    7. Lando
    8. Luke
    9. Chief chirpa
    10. Kylo Ren
    11. Jawa
    12. Lol Koon
    13. Chewfacca
    14. IG-100 magna god

And that is it! anyone else in cantina farm not on this list, is not worth my attention, and or, they can be farmed somewhere else. So yeah good luck bro. Go with aayla!!
  • Zephon
    122 posts Member
    Options
    I'd say go for Anakin. You run him and GS and your opponent will have to think about who to take down first.
  • Options
    Thx guys.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Billy-Dee-Williams-Lando-Calrissian-meme.jpg
    Fun character to use and super usefull for the credit heist event
    Anakin is also awesome. Maybe aayla too, but i dont have her yet.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    Who is you're main squad, it kind of depends on that?
  • Options
    Phasma(L), lumi, daka, gs and sid. Sid would be replaced
  • Options
    They all gear 8, 7* except daka on 6*
  • Options
    Oh, well if we're opening it up to anyone. I'll stick with part of my original answer: if there's someone you really like, get them (make the game enjoyable for you). If enjoyable means you want to compete, figure out what you have now and what you need (damage, leader, debuffs, etc), then look from there.

Anakin is really powerful post-rework. Lando is useful in scoundrel event and if they ever bring back the rebel-only military might event (as well as qualifying for two mod challenges). Old Ben's leadership ability is best in class. RG if you don't have him is probably best tank right now. Chief Chirpa (and Ewok friends) are really good against Rancor. Jawa (and friends) are theorized to be really good in upcoming Grevious raid.

So, it depends on who you like and what content you want to do, or what area of your team you want to improve.
  • Options
    I'm getting IG100. He he fit right in with HK, 86, JE and 88.
    Woop woop. Can't wait.
  • Options
    While I agree with many here that Anakin is a great choice, he's also not available until the very last node. I get the impression that the OP may not be quite that far along yet. Apologies if I'm wrong. But if I'm right, then while working your way towards his node, I'd consider Lando or Old Ben. Lando is more fun but OB is meta for good reason.

Aayla is also a great choice if you have her node unlocked.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    RG, Anakin, Lando, OB, Jawa
  • Options
    I'll make it easy for you, if you just finish GS you are probably low lvl still, you have 2 choices Lando (best Aoe Damage) and old ben (best debuffer, evasion lead)

But it will all depend on what you are looking for, most toon under the right synegy can be good on what they do so here is the an in deep stats of them.

Anakin - Great leader for jedy, good damage, good aoe damage and offence up buff.
    Aayla - Good damage, self heal, counter att, stun, assist, but a bit slow.
    RG- Auto taunt, great hp a prot, good stun.
    Old ben- Best debuffer in the game, best evasion leader with foresight synergy ( Rey, Resistance pilot, yoda), but soft damage and crit chance.
    Dooku- Good vs jedy, powerfull stun, good 2x damage, counter att, good evasion lead (offence up on evasion) great foresight synergy (ofence up for rey, rp and yoda) good speed, but low hp, prot.
    Ima gun di - Good counter leader for jedy, good damage, but a bit slow.
    Lando - Best aoe damage in the game, refreshes special on 2 critical hits so he can keed aoe'ing everyone, good leader for scoundrels (15 speed,29% crit dmg) good toon for rebels (140 speed under Ackbar)
    Luke - Best tenacity leader, Good damage with special with speed down on omega, great speed under Ackbar if he always crits (144 speed + 40% turn on omega) fantastic crit chance, dot effect on basic att.
    Kylo - Retribution, counter, healing imunity, but a slow toon.
    Jawa- best speed down toon, good damage on debuffed enemies, but low crit chance and health
    Plo koon - Dispell on basic att, offence down on aoe, good hp, but need potency mods to be effective, good clone synergy, but a slow toon.
    Chewy - Great hp and prot., 2 turns taunt on omega, TM removal on basic, big self heal, but a slow toon, ok damage and speed under a lando lead if he crits.
    IG - 100 - Counter att, great hp and prot, Tm removal on special, offence down with great potency on basic, great toon for rancor P4 or an anoying toon for a droid team.

I hope that helps.

• Options
    Based on your current squad, I would say RG. The RG/Daka with double stun is a pretty effective defensive combo....assuming your main goal is arena. You should then work to replace Lumi with another dps toon like Anakin, Rey, or Leia.
  • Options
    I would say r.g. he's a must in the arena no matter what team your using.