Broda
310 posts Member
Currently I run:

Anakin (L)
5s
QGJ
RG
Rey

I'm farming Aayla and I want to use her cause she's awesome... Who should I put her in for? Opinions? Thoughts?

Replies

• Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hmm. She's definitely better than fives IMO, but they both work well under Anakin lead. You're going to want a dispeller, so QGJ is a given. You're also going to want a tank, so RG should also stay. Of course you can't take rey out because, well, she's rey. If anyone, I'd say lose fives.
  • Options
    I do not use Anakin, but in his current team I would exchange 5s for her.
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah you think she's better than 5s? Dude hits kinda hard with anakin lead and double attack an has 70k health
  • Options
    It is a difficult choice. Aayla can get help with the basic attack and can heal itself. His basic ability has a chance to stun on critical. It's a very relevant skills package.
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    Gahh it's tough
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    You can't really go wrong with any combination of what you posted. I've seen almost every variation of Anny. I'd probably run:
    Anakin, Aayla, RG, 5s, Rey
    You dont really need QGJ to purge on defense when you have super high hp, double taps for slow, counters, 20k AoE's, 40k Rey combos...

Honestly, you're really only missing sun fac. He is really what makes that team a nightmare
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    Toukai wrote: »
    You can't really go wrong with any combination of what you posted. I've seen almost every variation of Anny. I'd probably run:
    Anakin, Aayla, RG, 5s, Rey
    You dont really need QGJ to purge on defense when you have super high hp, double taps for slow, counters, 20k AoE's, 40k Rey combos...

Honestly, you're really only missing sun fac. He is really what makes that team a nightmare

Lol dude trust me I know. I'm f2p for the most part so sun fac isn't a reality. But if I had him it would be game over lol