general grievous

General grievous is a rather difficult character to get and max out but the reward for the effort i hear is rather lack luster which is disappointing. Anakin went from garbage to monsterous i think by people writing post like this so my turn to try. I wouldnt expect the same turnover but reasonable point outs might help him to effective like his auto taunt, might be a bit silly or wishful but i thought because of the roles they played together in the movies and the comics g.greivous would use ig 100 or b2 superbattle droid 1st if available being as they were already his taunt of choice in other forums, if he taunts ig 88 or jawa engineer first youll almost wish he didnt do it. Grievous is also "common droid slow", and extremely squishy, grievous was virtually indestructable everywhere else and i would assume this premium made cyborg would at least be a lil fast instead of as slow as all the other droids. After the anakin fix it now feels like you are playing with "the chosen one" or "baby vader" i would love for it to feel like your really playing with the same guy who with no force sensitivity and a prosthetic body can best 90 percent of the jedi in his era, hook it up guys we do have to work for it.

Replies

• Options
    Budy, grievous is fine the way he is. I'm using him, 6* g10. I'm always top 5 arena. Squishy....well he's 32k in my team at 6*....
    His auto-taunt...well if you want that to work well you must have a tank that can taunt and you'll see.
    He is already a atrong, very strong toon.
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    Grievous is fine the way he is. I dont have him but i know people who do and they say he's awesome. Who they actually need to fix is Darth Vader for how difficult it is to get him.
  • Options
    He is not that hard to get in fact...
    You receive him at 4*
    Then whit all the sucess you have him 6* or close to.
    Then you only have to wait to see him in shard shop (which you can refresh)
  • Options
    Since i'm mostly f2p (free to play) it had take me 3 months getting my grievous 6* and it will take me at least another month get the last *
    So...vader is easyer to get
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    Vader is easier to get but harder to get to 7*

how many people have 7* Vader compared to how many people have 7 * Grievous

@Moicaliss
  • Options
    It's because of players who are p2p. When players spend huge amount of cash in this game buyings cards....they get alot of shard to sacrifice in the shard shop....that's why you see lot of ppl who have grievous. But, if you do it the normal way, like what i've done, vader is quicker to have 7*
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    I disagree. I havent seen one Vader at 7* because you also have to finish GW so many times, beat every event etc.

GG only needs to be farmed when Vader is not technically farmable besides completing things and rarely in the Shard Shop.

People are able to focus on using GW shards to gain GG shards. Which is quicker than finishing everything to get Vader to 7*.
  • Options
    My vader is 56/85, i have never spend shard on him, didn't complete the empire event and some other.
    If i would have spend 2-3 month in that, pretty sure my vader will be 7*
  • Options
    If you only put your GW shard in GG...
    So 15 shards/days
    15 shards X 15 = 225 pts
    1125 pts = 5 GG shards
    1125 / 225 = 5. So 5 days to get 5 shards (1 shard/day)
    80 (unlock) + 65 (5*) + 85 (6*) + 100 (7*) = 330
    So... 10,5 months to have him 7*

Are you sure he is easyer to get?
  • Options
    Grievous is in my opinion the harder toon to get in the game. If any one finds even harder, please tell me.
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    If you only put your GW shard in GG...
    So 15 shards/days
    15 shards X 15 = 225 pts
    1125 pts = 5 GG shards
    1125 / 225 = 5. So 5 days to get 5 shards (1 shard/day)
    80 (unlock) + 65 (5*) + 85 (6*) + 100 (7*) = 330
    So... 10,5 months to have him 7*

Are you sure he is easyer to get?

All about what you dedicate yourself to
  • Options
    Grievous is in my opinion the harder toon to get in the game. If any one finds even harder, please tell me.

The Hoth Rebel Soldier was WAY harder for me. :/
  • Options
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    Vader is easier to get but harder to get to 7*

how many people have 7* Vader compared to how many people have 7 * Grievous

@Moicaliss

I see WAY more Vader then Grevious
  • Options
    Everyone has 7* Vader. You get him in Ships shop (and some time ago his appearance rate was way higher) and in the achievements. Grievous is way harder to get and there is no strong raid team which uses him. I think he'll get a rework and an admiral ship sooner or later.