Exp point for Cantina Energy or Credits (Lvl80)

Jimboe
126 posts Member
edited August 2016
I do not know why they give us exp point when we reach level 80,
Do you agree if Exp point reward change to Cantina Energy and/or Credits.

Exp point for Cantina Energy or Credits (Lvl80) 16 votes

Credits
43%
Megadeth3700VorechbngmantRRReyCarpeDiem007007TeagueNiza_Squirell 7 votes
Cantina Energy
25%
Casual_PlayeralfredoroqueRadonisDarpano 4 votes
Credits and Cantina
12%
Isaiah_THE_Jediflux_rono 2 votes
Bad Idea
18%
Xylo_PhonaUglukxanderxman 3 votes

Replies

• Options
    Bad Idea
    The level cap is there to allow lower level players to catch up. Your extra XP gets converted to an omega every day. Which gives a decent advantage over those that don't have them. I don't mind missing the XP to get a guaranteed omega every day.

If we got credits or any form of energy the gap would never close and new players would never have a hope of catching up.
  • Jimboe
    126 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    xanderxman wrote: »
    The level cap is there to allow lower level players to catch up. Your extra XP gets converted to an omega every day. Which gives a decent advantage over those that don't have them. I don't mind missing the XP to get a guaranteed omega every day.

If we got credits or any form of energy the gap would never close and new players would never have a hope of catching up.

It is just annoying, they give reward that useless..., a little 25k or 10 energy cantina a day for finishng dailies i think would be better than rubbish. Or just remove the exp point rewards
  • Options
    Bad Idea
    Omegas are not rubbish. Missing out on XP is a good trade in my opinion. No other way to get them.
  • Jimboe
    126 posts Member
    Options
    Omegas are not rubbish. Missing out on XP is a good trade in my opinion. No other way to get them.

I do not object to omega or others... just XP point reward. They give us XP point, yet it is useless and rubbish. Better change the rewards or just removed it.
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    Options
    Credits
    Credits wouldn't be a bad idea. Would be kinda insignificant and practically pointless tho. 100ex into 100 credits just wouldn't mean much. Like an employer giving out a penny raise, lol. I'll take it tho.
  • Options
    Bad Idea
    Jimboe wrote: »

I do not object to omega or others... just XP point reward. They give us XP point, yet it is useless and rubbish. Better change the rewards or just removed it.

To remove the XP drop after hitting 80 and when completing the Daily's would be a pretty big undertaking. And you want them to do this why? Because it is annoying? OCD!!!!
  • Options
    Teague wrote: »
    Credits wouldn't be a bad idea. Would be kinda insignificant and practically pointless tho. 100ex into 100 credits just wouldn't mean much.

^: Requesting to have this post deleted! CG would deem this an excellent idea!