Ridiculous

RG with over 87k combined health and protection. Sun with over 90.
Can't the Devs see why people get annoyed upset wanna quit.
It's in their hands all we can do is post the ridiculous stats we come up against and hope some sense comes to pass!!

Replies

• Options
    Today we have Rey crits 30k, Leia 25k, Geo Spy 40k... do you really think 87k hp is too much for a tank? Mods aren't perfect, but before them was normal a 7-star Rey kills a 7-star RG with a single blow.

Come on... I'm a level 69 player and my Leia deals 22k damage with 3 attacks... Imagine a full omega level 80 Attacker with gear IX+...
  • Options
    @Stingray666666

All you have to do is mod your guys up. With my mods, any 4 of my 5 can crit for close to 10k per hit if not more

Rey can crit for close to 30k
    QGJ can crit for close to 20k
    5s can crit for close to 10k
    Anakin can crit for over 10k

These are single attacks. My 5s has around 60k health/protection. RG has over 60k. Health/protection doesn't matter as much anymore. You just need to find people who can attack for massive amounts.

Or an additional thought is to mod up Ventress with speed mods. See, Ventress hits like a truck. She can throw down damage...unmodded... But she is slow as molasses. However if you speed her up, she could become extremely viable. The big advantage with QGJ and Teebo is that they can remove taunts from 1 person. Ventress can remove every positive status effect for every toon.
  • Options
    Today we have Rey crits 30k, Leia 25k, Geo Spy 40k... do you really think 87k hp is too much for a tank? Mods aren't perfect, but before them was normal a 7-star Rey kills a 7-star RG with a single blow.

Come on... I'm a level 69 player and my Leia deals 22k damage with 3 attacks... Imagine a full omega level 80 Attacker with gear IX+...

Omega doesn't add anything to her attack. It gives 50% chance to add 10% TM. Garbage
  • Xader
    32 posts Member
    Options
    Lando with 5 15k crits.
  • Options

Omega doesn't add anything to her attack. It gives 50% chance to add 10% TM. Garbage

I said "Imagine a full omega level 80 Attacker with gear IX+"... "attacker", not specifically Leia. AND, Leia level 80 with gear IX+ is more powerfull than mine, isn't? The point is that the damage of the attackers are too high.
  • Options
    You guys really don't understand the issue. I have just about the strongest squad in my guild.
    All the rest of the guild complete GW every day without trouble.
    I average about one a month!!!
    I know the Devs make it harder more challenging for people with stronger teams.
    The point all of you are missing is they are making it completely impossible for me to completel GW.
    Which seeing as I'm about the strongest so have invested time and money in my roster.
    Means the more you put in the less you get out.
    Not good maths!!!!!
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    Hey @Stingray666666
    Listen mate I've seen a lot of your posts on this, GW is difficult and it's not designed to be doable on auto. Often if you lose a character you should retreat and try again with a different team setup. Furthermore blaming the devs directly for your struggles is unfair and shallow. Do you honestly think they hate you and went into the game code to make specifically your GW harder than all of ours? We've all run into that seemingly unbeatable team and it's a puzzle to see which team of yours can beat it. Work out a strategy. Throwing gear and levels on every character you have will not do anything to help you win, invest in the characters that fill the wholes in your squad. Get mods, get better mods. And ya it's still difficult but posts about how the devs are treating you unfairly when in fact you are the one treating them unfairly for assigning responsibility to them when in fact they did nothing to you. Please stop making these hate threads on the devs and blaming @BentWookiee for closing them. If you would like some squad advice send me a message and I will be glad to help anyway I can but all these threads do is make you angrier about something no one is doing to you directly.
  • Options
    You guys really don't understand the issue. I have just about the strongest squad in my guild.
    The point all of you are missing is they are making it completely impossible for me to completel GW.
    Which seeing as I'm about the strongest so have invested time and money in my roster.
    Not good maths!!!!!

Ooohwee. So how many 7*, lvl 80, maxed gear, modded toons do you have? You may be the strongest in your guild, but methinks you aren't as strong as you make yourself out to be.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I love these threads!

My arena power is 39k, too. I have the strongest 5 in my guild (you can check your top 5 power level in guild management, BTW).

And I only have 10 7star toons, only 5-6 with max gear level and mods. No problems on my end. Beat GW in 20 minutes every single day, except for the first one after the update. I had to get mods, and I have to use strategy. Yeah, there is strategy. It will depend on your roster. You have to umm, figure it out.
    For a guy with say 10 fully MAXED gear/mods/star/level/omega toons and 39k arena power who can't figure out how to beat GW, I would like to see a video. There might be something wrong. Unless he maxed ugnaught and cup.
  • Kirk
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Not good maths!!!!!

Is it just me or is he making it all about him and crying about it?