Fix for Teebo/stealth? When? Never?

Last update we were told there needed to be shell changes in order to fix it. No shell changes have been done since then? None for mods?

Please give us an update.

Since it seems we will never get a fix for it (how long has it been now?), can you at least change the scramble tactics to read "grants stealth for 1 turn". It would be a faster fix.
Collaborative T7 guild looking for active members. Details here or PM me.

Replies

• Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    To fix the issue they have to find it and that's difficult to do when the bugs are stealthed :P
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    I'm as frustrated as you are. They will get to it, I'm sure, eventually. There has been a lot going on since the mods launch.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    darkensoul wrote: »
    I'm as frustrated as you are. They will get to it, I'm sure, eventually. There has been a lot going on since the mods launch.

Teebo has been broken since before raids were introduced.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    There is a bug with Teebo Stealth. The thing is Teebo completly OP for Raid dont expect a fix any time soon and if there is ever a fix it will come with a big nerf.

asking for Teebo to be fixed is like asking to bost Rey damage. Wont happen.
  • StarSon
    7539 posts Member
    Options
    There is a bug with Teebo Stealth. The thing is Teebo completly OP for Raid dont expect a fix any time soon and if there is ever a fix it will come with a big nerf.

False on many counts. Sure he's OP on the Rancor raid, but when they tried to fix him there was no nerf, so don't expect one.

The real "fix" for the raid, if they wanted to (which I doubt) would be to increase tenacity, not change anything about any toons.
  • Options

They already nerfed him with mods. They forced everyone to farm potency mods to get the toon they spent massive amounts of time and resources on back to where they had him.

I was a rare player who farmed teebo long before he was valuable for raids.

• Options
    Yudoka wrote: »
    darkensoul wrote: »

Teebo has been broken since before raids were introduced.

No? Really? I didn't notice..
  • StarSon
    7539 posts Member
    Options
    TastyPants wrote: »

They already nerfed him with mods. They forced everyone to farm potency mods to get the toon they spent massive amounts of time and resources on back to where they had him.

I was a rare player who farmed teebo long before he was valuable for raids.

They did not nerf him with mods. If they nerfed him at all, it was technically a result of nerfing the scanners.

I had him before raids as well, though didn't gear him until raids were out. Not sure what that has to do with anything.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

False on many counts. Sure he's OP on the Rancor raid, but when they tried to fix him there was no nerf, so don't expect one.

The real "fix" for the raid, if they wanted to (which I doubt) would be to increase tenacity, not change anything about any toons.

If the goal is to eliminate tmr on the rancor he should be made immune. Not increase his tenacity as this would limit other debuffs such as defense/offense/speed down.
  • TastyPants
    113 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    They did not nerf him with mods. If they nerfed him at all, it was technically a result of nerfing the scanners.

I had him before raids as well, though didn't gear him until raids were out. Not sure what that has to do with anything.

So you are telling me, your geared and leveled Teebo, has the same amount of potency unmodded as he did before mods? No. He has much less potency, and you NEED to mod him to have him hit even remotely like he was before mods.

All it has to do with, is that I saw potential in the toon and farmed him long ago. I have been waiting for a long time for the fix.
  • StarSon
    7539 posts Member
    Options
    TastyPants wrote: »

So you are telling me, your geared and leveled Teebo, haw the same amount of potency unmodded as he did before mods?

All it has to do with, is that I saw potential in the toon and farmed him long ago. I have been waiting for a long time for the fix.

No, I specifically said I didn't gear him until after I found out he was useful in raids. The visual change to potency stat was not a nerf, but a normalization. There was zero difference in the amount of resisted after mods came out but before I modded him up. All mods did was allow me to make he so he was resisted significantly less often than before them.
  • Options
    You know if you guys read the dev notes when they released you would remember they said it needed client work to fix teebo. They specifically said that the fix may not be ready until the beginning of September and absolutely not before August.....
  • TastyPants
    113 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    The visual change to potency stat was not a nerf, but a normalization. There was zero difference in the amount of resisted after mods came out but before I modded him up. All mods did was allow me to make he so he was resisted significantly less often than before them.
    Um, sorry but no. I know they said they were just visual changes, but the fact is unmodded he hits much less. In fact I still don't have him to the effective potency I had him at prior to that change.
    You know if you guys read the dev notes when they released you would remember they said it needed client work to fix teebo. They specifically said that the fix may not be ready until the beginning of September and absolutely not before August.....

i remember the part about the client work, but I do not recall hearing Sept or August.