Clone trooper Gregor

I'm just throwing it out there but, I think if they add a clone it should be Gregor, who else agrees?

Replies

• Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    1: they'd do better to add Sev, or Scorch from the Republic Commando game that Gregor is based on, much more memorable.
    2: all of us clone runners are pretty disenchanted with the way clones are going right now so if he was a chromium I for one wouldn't get him, learned my lesson with Cody
  • Melvil
    242 posts Member
    Options
    And what about Wolf and Bly(I think that whas Plo-Koon's guy) and a few others (Maybe "The Bad Batch")
  • Options
    @Durrun I'm a Clone user and I couldn't be more upset. Instead of reworking Cody and possibly buffing Echo, they've ruined both of them with this "fix" of theirs. Bug? How can it be a bug if they knew that Echo's assist proc'd on 212th Attack like 4 times? It's no secret. So they've made a decent but underpowered toon and a questionable toon into basically trophy toons. Nice to have, unjustifiable to use.
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    Total agreement with you @Hammer, come comment in in the clone users discussion and join the family :)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/598813#Comment_598813

But ya were all feeling the nerf and Cody uselessness pretty hard. Still waiting on word from the devs if this will be fixed or if I should start gearing my Aayla to replace echo
  • Options
    @Durrun Joined and happy to be here! I love the Clones, and hope they get the attention they deserve from the Devs. #CodyLivesMatter
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    Ah missed your earlier post welcome to the party. But ya I think if we don't see a mention of him in this weeks dev post o don't think we're getting a change
  • Options
    There's so many great Clone additions they could add, I'm all up for Gregor. However, if he is made into a character he better have that helmet of his on with the tallies.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Hammer
    35 posts Member
    Options
    I'd like Hevy, Wolfe and Clone Pilot. More clones!