People who run droids: Have you noticed a drop in IG-88's critical hit procs?

fudgra
982 posts Member
edited August 2016
Since the newer nerfed mods were introduced, he seems to be getting critical hits less than previously (as in less than before mods in general).

With HK's leader ability he should have 75% critical chance. I haven't done the exact math but it's been around 50% for a while. I tried modding him with extra critical chance and didn't see an improvement.

Just wondering if it's my imagination or if he may be bugged.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Sorry to say it's all in your head.

You may also want to look at you targets, to counter droids ppl could be using crit avoidance.
  • Options
    Yeah, stealth nerfs are all in your head but if anyone was going to get one right now it would defo be 88.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Yeah, stealth nerfs are all in your head but if anyone was going to get one right now it would defo be 88.

Haha....I wish that was true, about the stealth nerfs.

I ment I run droids and didn't see a drop. I have him modded and he hits crits 4/5 and with a little potency ability blocks 3-4/5. Honestly I've been seeing a lot of 5/5 on the negative effects.
  • Options
    I think we all have him modded. He definitely has been stealth nerfed along with leia.

Wedge was not stealth nerfed but nerfed by balancing to broken
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Ok, I have him modded to have a higher critical chance with HK lead than IG-86. He's still missing criticals left and right where 86 rarely misses any. They're at 84% (88) and 83% (86) including mods, HK leader ability, and 86 unique.

@CG_Kozispoon @EA_Jesse could someone please check this out? The only thing that keeps droid teams going is critical hits due to their speed.

• fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not sure why this was moved to the character strategy section from general. If anything it's a bug?