Broken IG88. Broken Wedge...

So to fix them you completely remove the dot from 88 leadership omega?

When is the eta on Wedge being fixed from your fix?

Why are you preventing new metas and protecting one shot Rey

And yeah..noticed the attack tweet on Leia.

Complete clown shoes. Cannot even play the game anymore with the toons I paid for because you sell them and remove their skills. It is one thing to balance and another to bait and switch. Completely ridiculous. 88 was my favorite toon.

Replies

• Options
    Broken leg..
  • Options
    The way Wedge attacks now....two broken legs.
  • ThewhiteonE
    658 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I missed where they said they're removing the dots from 88's leader, where does it say this?

Because of what I read, it just says that they have a chance of actually being resisted. But please, oh great & omnipotent OP, show me the error of my ways (eyes).
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    I missed where they said they're removing the dots from 88's leader, where does it say this?

Because of what I read, it just says that they have a chance of actually being resisted. But please, oh great & omnipotent OP, show me the error of my ways (eyes).

@ThewhiteonE
    Most people are upset because it was never a bug until people started running IG88 lead + 5s. Double tap almost guaranteed to leave 2 dots + slow. Every turn. Every counter attack.

*shrugs*
  • Options
    I just ran my 88 Vader Sid squad with lumi and Phasma. 88 lead and over 10 battles not one dot lands from Phasma or lumi even though their specials did land. Vader and Sid saw 0 dots applied to their specials from 88 lead. If it is RNG then I am sorry for crying wolf but that has never happened before as in never.

Test it. I know what they said they were going to do...also know what they said they were going to do with wedge...and turned out the same way
  • ThewhiteonE
    658 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    But still, I don't see where it says that it's being removed completely?

Besides, has it been updated yet? I'm thinking no... I ran 88 lead this morning for a raid & it still worked as it use to.
  • Options
    Toukai wrote: »

@ThewhiteonE
    Most people are upset because it was never a bug until people started running IG88 lead + 5s. Double tap almost guaranteed to leave 2 dots + slow. Every turn. Every counter attack.

*shrugs*
    Ahh.. A lot of bugs associated with our friend fives huh! That sounds like a nice combo to have lol.. No one in my server runs IG-88. Now no one ever will :/. Thanks CG. You broke his leg
  • Options
    So it wasn't removed completely. Must have been horrible RNG. Vader did not get a single dot added over 10 attacks

Sid got one...

Phasma fully maxed with 15 chances got a whopping 2
  • Options
    Well I am just going to wait till they tweet Rey...and the. The real crying will start haha.

I am a Star Wars fan. I am not a meta fan.. I play the toons I like not the ones that are overpowered. If being top in arena was that big of deal I could spend a few grand and own it. It is more fun to me to try to win with my toons I like.

Just wish EA could allow meta to evolve instead of tweeting to prevent it.
  • ThewhiteonE
    658 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Well I am just going to wait till they tweet Rey...and the. The real crying will start haha.

I am a Star Wars fan. I am not a meta fan.. I play the toons I like not the ones that are overpowered. If being top in arena was that big of deal I could spend a few grand and own it. It is more fun to me to try to win with my toons I like.

Just wish EA could allow meta to evolve instead of tweeting to prevent it.

The word you are looking for is "tweak" or in Internet terms "nerf".

For the first time in ages I actually finished 4th in arena yesterday. Your "theory" of having to be p2p & being top in arena is moot... I'm f2p & currently sitting at:
    ks9rnyMh.jpg

Lastly, if it is that you want to be competitive you have to at least think of a way to be so or follow the current meta or fall behind.

My Arena team is:
    Dooku (L) - yes I still use this fossil.
    Rey
    QGJ
    RG
    Dakka

I'm running a stun team & its WAI. ;P
  • Sino
    30 posts Member
    Options
    After a a lot of tests i can say:

my team really do a lot less dots on enemy toons but nothing close to no dots. I would say it´s something around 30% chance for dot.