help with arena team

i finish 50-75, my squad is
lando(l) g9, will be g11 in near future
leia g9
savage g10
sth g10, nearly 11
daka g10

i know i should drop savage, but for who? out of principle i refuse to use rey, qgj, or rg lol. i think i'd like to keep it rebel orientated

Replies

• Options
    darakul wrote: »
    leia g9
    savage g10
    sth g10, nearly 11
    daka g10

i know i should drop savage, but for who? out of principle i refuse to use rey, qgj, or rg lol. i think i'd like to keep it rebel orientated

86 is good dps but if you switch to Akbar lead he works great with Leia and lando since he is a rebel too.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    lando doesnt use his AoE on defence when a taunt is up. Mayor downside of lando, since almost every team has a taunter. One of the reasons why i dont use him in arena. (i do use QGJ and Rey ofcourse :P)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    I recommend switching to Ackbar lead, sure it reduces crit damage a bit but Lando and Leia will be faster and if you use TG and Lando's AoE he gains 100% TM and can AoE again (given you have the crits)
  • Options
    i am gearing my ackbar atm @Wundalicious but am worried that i'll lose too much dps

are you kidding me @leef ?? surely that is when he should actually be using it?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i am gearing my ackbar atm @Wundalicious but am worried that i'll lose too much dps

are you kidding me @leef ?? surely that is when he should actually be using it?

wish i was kidding haha. I'm also gearing up ackbar on the backburner just in case the devs decide to let AoE characters actually use their AoE when a taunt is up.
  • Options

Akbar will give you much more needed arena speed and TM. He also has some mini heals too so you could drop Daka and run

Akbar(L)
    Leia
    Lando
    Han
    QGJ, GS, Rey...

Won't be much on defense but solid DPS team
  • Options
    it's not all AoE toons is it though, so surely it's just a bug? @leef i had no idea he did that though, so thanks lol
    that's very true @Wundalicious but my GS sits at 1* and qgj and rey aren't going anywhere near my arena!
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    There are a few AoE toons that do attack while a taunt is up, Ani does and also Vader and Echo (Echo is a given since it dispels) but I don't think there are many others if any
  • Options
    leia g9
    savage g10
    sth g10, nearly 11
    daka g10

Switch to Ackbar lead and maybe HR Scout for Daka
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    KeKattia wrote: »
    There are a few AoE toons that do attack while a taunt is up, Ani does and also Vader and Echo (Echo is a given since it dispels) but I don't think there are many others if any

B2 and yoda aswell if i'm correct.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    That's true B2 to dispel and Yoda because he thinks he can steal :D
  • Options
    @No1_Wasxi what about biggs instead of hrscout? i have him at 6* and am gearing in the hope that we'll be able to farm wedge soon

@KeKattia seems weird that some AoE toons do it, some don't . could it be intentional?
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    Don't think it's intentional, they have to fix in on a toon to toon base though probably since they have to rework the toons AI, that's how Ani got it fixed I think
  • Options
    @No1_Wasxi what about biggs instead of hrscout? i have him at 6* and am gearing in the hope that we'll be able to farm wedge soon

@KeKattia seems weird that some AoE toons do it, some don't . could it be intentional?

Biggs alone is nowhere near HR Scout but I haven't seen him together with wedge.
    I just hope Han Solo comes in one of the shipments he will be perfect for a rebel team
  • Options
    @No1_Wasxi the thing is i'm nowhere near having a viable hr scout
    and yeah, solo would be great but he's so far off the table it's not even worth thinking about
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    No1_Wasxi wrote: »
    I just hope Han Solo comes in one of the shipments he will be perfect for a rebel team

Wouldn't count on Solo coming anywhere, I think they'll let the Rancor raid stay and just add the new one.
    But Solo for sure is nice, haven't tried him in a Rebel team, but first tests I've done tell me he's the ultimate counter to JE
  • Options
    @No1_Wasxi the thing is i'm nowhere near having a viable hr scout
    and yeah, solo would be great but he's so far off the table it's not even worth thinking about

I know hrs is a hard farm but he is worth he's special hits far above 10K and stun AND give him another turn on a Crit.
    Who knows about Han new raid this month no one knows what they will do with the old raid and the rewards
  • Options
    very true @KeKattia
    yeah he does seem very useful @No1_Wasxi reckon i could ask CG to swap him for my 5* boba?
  • No1_Wasxi
    96 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    very true @KeKattia
    yeah he does seem very useful @No1_Wasxi reckon i could ask CG to swap him for my 5* boba?

Wish you good luck with that but CG have always seemed very generous to me so you might have a chance