Where is the update?!

The day is almost over here and still no update neither automatic or on the App Store. When is it coming?!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It is just hitting 5 pm cali time....so you may need to wait a little bit until it pops up in the store.

It's usually there by 9 or 10, or that's just when I notice it.

Automatic update will be tomorrow.
  • DarthMosher1990
    327 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    It is 9 pm here. Once the update comes I'll finally have enough scoundrels to do credit heist but feels like the update won't come till credit heist disappears
  • Options
    Goes live on the 5th
  • DarthMosher1990
    327 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I thought it was Friday oops haha

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It's 8pm here. But they work in California, so if they release at 5 or 6 depending on their schedule it will take some time to get released in the store and then it's out to us on a manual update and then the following day automatic. Give it a chance, not sure how much time you have but I'd say it will be out in like 2 hours.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The edited notes make it sound like it could be out, or at least partial release before the 5th but it is a little unclear.

I thought I read someone talking about it being available and manually downloading it...not sure

Good luck bro.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    It'll show up at 10pm pst when the scoundrel event ends
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • scuba
    14176 posts Member
    Options
    A guild mate of mine from Canada got the download already. No new scoundrel tags. That probably be with forced update tomorrow.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    A guild mate of mine from Canada got the download already. No new scoundrel tags. That probably be with forced update tomorrow.

Just wanted to confirm this, sorry buddy just do what you can on the event, no help from 88 and sth
  • Options
    It is 9 pm here. Once the update comes I'll finally have enough scoundrels to do credit heist but feels like the update won't come till credit heist disappears

You got it. On purpose from Developpers the update will be live once Credit Event disappears
  • Options
    You can manually update in the app store now lol
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    Options
    Are all the changes live from store download? I've found quite a few things missing or not working.

@EA_Jesse
  • Options
    Josh_K wrote: »
    Are all the changes live from store download? I've found quite a few things missing or not working.

@EA_Jesse

He updated the thread in "game updates"...said some won't be live until the 5th
  • Options
    No, not all changes are live yet. As I said in my game update post, it can take up to 48 hours for some regions to be updated.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    I just got the update from play store. Gladly i got another 1k power to reflect how uber my squad is. Jesse, I'm farming a full jawa squad and a little worried they are going to be underpowered. Do you have any feedback you could share from testing to their viability in pvp?
This discussion has been closed.