My guild leader just threw a fit and disbanded our guild

So yeah, if you were a lovely member of lifesfun, feel free to join our new guild: IWontDisbandIPromise.

If you have recently joined a guild and the guild leader is Dzilla, run away. Run away now. Because he will get but hurt about something every week and any discussion you attempt to have with him over his childish behavior will result in the guild disbanding randomly, mid-conversation, and for no reason.

I invite all of my former guild-mates to leave a final message for him here, should you feel so inclined.

Replies

• Options
    Wow. That would make me a sad panda. Why have you abandoned us dzilla?!?! :s
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum!

Hey, I am sorry to hear this.. :( Good luck on the new Guild!
  • Options
    Cried for his guild control back just to shut it down...All that effort for nada. If it isn't broke don't fix it!! If you have guild coins fire up the freakn raid!! Dzilla enjoy ur power-trip and don't come with the apologies later.

Gave in to the anger of the darkside he did....
  • Options
    Unfortunately happens to the best of them. The good thing there's lot of guilds looking.Don't hold a grudge when u join a new one. For every door hat closes another door opens to better opertunity