Extra Raid Rewards....

Thorzhamer
28 posts Member
edited August 2016
EA_Jesse wrote:
Do NOT collect the extra raid rewards. There was a fix that went out that was supposed to reward players who were missing raid rewards from the past raids where they never received them. Apparently there is a bug with this, so if you collect the extra rewards multiple times we will be able to see that you've done it and action WILL be taken against your account.
I've notified the game team and they are looking into this now.

Wait... how is this going to be a users fault?? you Make a mistake and then PUNISH those who did nothing wrong??

this is COMPLETELY Effed up.

I just made a comment to one of my guild mates about how when we started playing this game we loved how much the Development team "GOT IT" ... and just how much that couldnt be the case right now.

Replies

• tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    It's definitely your fault if you claim the rewards multiple times knowing full well that you weren't robbed of multiple raid rewards. And now that you've read the announcement there's no excuse :smile: just use common sense when thinking about taking advantage of an exploit
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    Totally your fault for collecting the reward more than once.
  • Options
    BentWookiee
    3804 POSTS MOD August 4, 2016 9:14PM

You will not get into any trouble.

CG_Kozispoon wrote:

Hi there!
    This has been put in place to combat the issue of a new raid being completed before players had a change to claim the rewards from the previous raid. These should be historical rewards that your guild didn't claim,, so collect away!

Pretty sure these posts were made hours before Jesse's post, saying all was well go and claim. Then hours later they threaten punishment to players that collect them hahahahaha.
  • Options
    Fool me once, fool me twice, etc. The difference here is people came to the boards here asking why they had mysterious raid rewards. They were told to CLAIM THEM, that they were added from missed raids or something of the sort. Guess what, nope you're about to be banned, we messed up.

First time I can understand. Things looked fishy and people knew it was a bug but used it anyway. But when you come here and get an actual explanation and go-ahead from an EA mod/dev to claim stuff in your inbox...come on. This smells like some sort of targeted entrapment. Not every player got these rewards.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Thorzhamer
    28 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    It's definitely your fault if you claim the rewards multiple times knowing full well that you weren't robbed of multiple raid rewards. And now that you've read the announcement there's no excuse :smile: just use common sense when thinking about taking advantage of an exploit

most users dont inhabit this horrible forum... dont forget that.
  • Options
    Both of those were from my posts tonight. I did ask multiple times to be sure. Then when it kept going I asked again. Trying to do the right thing and get ahead of the situation rather than feel the hammer later for something myself and guild mates were told was ok. So if we do get in trouble for this, I'll be upset. That's putting it kindly.
  • Options
    and the tone that Jesse used to make his statement is Offensive.

this issue does not effect me as i have never had an issue with raid rewards...

It does effect how i look at the developers and the community manager for how they react and speak to us as a community however.
  • warmonkey1024
    598 posts
    edited August 2016
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

The exact quote from Kozi:

Hi there!
    This has been put in place to combat the issue of a new raid being completed before players had a change to claim the rewards from the previous raid. These should be historical rewards that your guild didn't claim,, so collect away!

So unless you missed multiple raid rewards in the past you SHOULD NOT have claimed those rewards. This problem is already being looked into so please just wait for a fix and stop claiming the extra rewards.

This discussion has been closed.