Best and easiest way to balance arena.

EscapeArtist51
1675 posts Member
edited August 2016
Hello wise sages of the forum.. Your good friend Escape has it all figured out. Are you annoyed by seeing the same toons every match? Have you grown tired of seeing Rey smashing your toons face in? What about Royal guard having the endurance of a thousand men? Well I have the easiest solution CG can use to balance the game and make other toons just as viable.

The easiest fix is to let underused toons reach a higher gear level than overused ones. For example let's take Poe Dameron, and RG. Both can only reach gear 10 at max.. However Poe is just not as good as RG, we all know that. If we let Poe reach gear 11. He, MAYBE has a place in someone's arena team over RG. If Chewbacca was allowed to reach gear 11, he definitely would be used by more and more people than he currently is. (Especially if devs give us our missing Chewy shards.) Heck even healers would have a place in top tier arena if Lumi could get to gear 11, while Genosian soldier and Rey sit at gear 10. Imo Qui gon needs competition the most, so Mace should probably reach gear 12 first honestly lol.

Toons I think that should reach gear 11 or 12 before any common meta toons.

Greedo, Stormtrooper, Tarkin, Vader, Nute, Poe, Barriss, Biggs, Lumi, Daka, Mace, Plo Koon, Finn, Kylo Ren, First order officer, FOST, Chewy, Ima Gun Di, Kit Fisto, Darth maul, Lobot(his head is shiny) Ewoks(all of them). @EA_Jesse
Post edited by EscapeArtist51 on

Replies

• Dev_Str
    137 posts Member
    Options
    Situation is already as you describe it.
    Chewbacca can already reach gear 11, and is still not used.
    Luke can reach gear 11, but I don't imagine anybody use him instead of Rey.
  • Zarbax
    256 posts Member
    Options
    I see Chewie more often these days. He doesn't worry me in the slightest, however.
  • Options
    Oh wow.... He can reach gear 11? *facepalm* well, Gear 12 chewy would likely give people a reason for him to be used over RG. But dear god who has the gear for that
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Oh wow.... He can reach gear 11? *facepalm* well, Gear 12 chewy would likely give people a reason for him to be used over RG. But dear god who has the gear for that

RP can reach g11 aswell for only 5 raid gears and 990 purples. ;)
    I like the idea of underpowered characters to be given an extra gear level. Maybe it will come down to only seeying those new "best" characters in the end though :-/
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Zarbax wrote: »
    I see Chewie more often these days. He doesn't worry me in the slightest, however.

That's because of the free chewie shards we got !
  • EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    leef wrote: »

RP can reach g11 aswell for only 5 raid gears and 990 purples. ;)
    I like the idea of underpowered characters to be given an extra gear level. Maybe it will come down to only seeying those new "best" characters in the end though :-/
    Lol seriously? I totally didn't know that lol. Why in the world don't they increase the speed of some of these toons at higher gear levels :/. RP moves at the speed of turtle and her baby water gun pistol scares no one.
    Dev_Str wrote: »
    Zarbax wrote: »

That's because of the free chewie shards we got !
    And yeah that's right lol.. You know, I'm still upset about that first gift of shards being missing though.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Pls no. I already get stuck at g9..