It comes to the point where you have to solo a phase to get top 10

2Next

Replies

• gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    Responding to thread title: may be time to look at guild rules of engagement for the raid. Like, You're only allowed to go use 3 of your best geared, other two are gear level 9 or lower.

This is just bad game design IMO; as users we shouldn't have to be looking for ways to NOT use our toons. Some of us have paid a ton of money to have what we have and then having to fight against bad game design to not use what we paid for just isn't fun. This raid wasn't designed well to begin with and THEN they released mods which compounded the problem. I agree with others, the next raid will hopefully be a better design.
  • Options
    In my guild I am trying to implement a volunteer system, where the big hitters hold back but of their own accord, its taking off slow but I am hoping at least 5-7 guys will hold back each raid, I wish they would just have the same or similar rewards for everyone.
    Inglorious Blasters I Guild Leader I 'We drink a lot of tea.'
  • Options
    2eGo3mU.jpg

Ive got a nice idea.. Why dont cg make raid rewards depending on time .. F.e. If the fguild finisches t7 in 1 hour everybody gets 1million credits and then maybe 3,6,12,24,18, hours or something like that?!
  • Options
    2eGo3mU.jpg

Ive got a nice idea.. Why dont cg make raid rewards depending on time .. F.e. If the fguild finisches t7 in 1 hour everybody gets 1million credits and then maybe 3,6,12,24,18, hours or something like that?!

This would also make eveybody stick to gether and makes everybody feeling being a part of a whole..because there will always be ppl who just get the lower rewards even if they progress better than n1 on ohner guilds
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    2eGo3mU.jpg

This would also make eveybody stick to gether and makes everybody feeling being a part of a whole..because there will always be ppl who just get the lower rewards even if they progress better than n1 on ohner guilds

It would hurt guilds that leave raids open so that all members get their attack in
  • Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    2eGo3mU.jpg

It would hurt guilds that leave raids open so that all members get their attack in

No..its time for real managing .. So if ure in good.. If not .. U have to look, for a new time or new members, who are ok with that time..
  • Options
    Akiraine wrote: »
    Akiraine wrote: »
    that's probably a t6,
    t7 soloing first 3 phase will only net you 8m ish

I believe it could have been a 6. Idk. I didn't start it.

Your Elder is 6*

Yep. Though he could be a 7 if I felt he was worth the million creds lol

it's 6 star meaning he couldnt have been in a t7 raid heh, heroic or t7 raid is only open to 7 star chars

Which makes sense because I run scout otherwise lol.