Why not "Guild WARS" ????

Imagine logging in and seeing

"Your guild was attack by #$&**/#! guild. Your base sustained 50% damage. Do you wish to retaliate attack or repair guild base?"

It could show your guild flag shadowing out as your "base" has been damaged.

Just a thought, it's probably been thought of I'm sure.

GUILD WARS
I find your lack of faith disturbing.”

Replies

• Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Hope not
  • Options
    No thank you. A practice space within the guild would be much preferred.
  • Options
    Thats a different game dude. Why not make swgoh geocaching? Where you could collect gear from certain places and meet up at a place to battle with other teams???
  • Options
    Wow, I'm surprised by the negative feed back so far. It
  • Options
    paschasc wrote: »
    No thank you. A practice space within the guild would be much preferred.

+1 Free pvp battles vs guildies!
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Wars will inevitably devolve into Whale Wars, that's why you're getting negative feedback. I do think it would be a welcome addition to the game though
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    KennyKonif wrote: »
    Whale guilds will just farm non-whale guilds. It'll become a joke. You'll have mega-guilds like TI and others who have multiple junior guilds farming lower level guilds. Unless they do some serious forethought and guild re-work (hahaha...like that'll happen) it'll be a disaster.
  • Kronen
    306 posts Member
    Options
    Makes no sense. Attacking a guild base would imply structures to attack which means a whole new system to roll out. However adding a guild vs guild version of the arena for guild credits would make more sense. But as pointed out there would need to be a way ti ensure guilds and players get matched up according to power rating to prevent top guilds from seal clubbing all the low level guilds to rake in guild currency.
  • Options
    Guild vs guild is coming
  • Options
    I would hate this. It would be a whale feast. Boooooooo.
  • Options
    I would hate this. It would be a whale feast. Boooooooo.

Angry_Mob wrote: »
    Whale guilds will just farm non-whale guilds. It'll become a joke. You'll have mega-guilds like TI and others who have multiple junior guilds farming lower level guilds. Unless they do some serious forethought and guild re-work (hahaha...like that'll happen) it'll be a disaster.

Come on fellas, use some logic.

Your guild ranks would play a role. The #1 ranked guild would NOT be able to attack a ranked 423 guild and vice versa.

Kronen wrote: »
    Makes no sense. Attacking a guild base would imply structures to attack which means a whole new system to roll out. However adding a guild vs guild version of the arena for guild credits would make more sense. But as pointed out there would need to be a way ti ensure guilds and players get matched up according to power rating to prevent top guilds from seal clubbing all the low level guilds to rake in guild currency.

The base would be nothing more then a name. It would just be something to signify damage given.

• Options
    I AM THE SWGOH NOSTRADOMUS
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Was he a shouter too?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    It's a mime, settle down
  • DarkstarSunrise
    570 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    It's a mime
    z77.jpg

But to answer the original post title question, not Guild Wars because that's been a game for many, many moons.
    220px-Guildbox.jpg
  • Options
    :D:D:D:D:D:D