Too soon to add poggle??

4star lvl 60 poggle 1 item away from lvl7 gear. 3380 power and level 4 droid assault. Do I sub him over 5star lvl60 lvl8gear JC?? Already running lumi and have ig86 in my team

Replies

• Options
    Poggle allows your attackers to hit much much harder. JC allows your attackers to get an extra round in provided he heals then in time.

Usually killing your enemy quicker is better than lasting longer so poggle for me. Last consideration is how much your well geared JC brings to the table in terms of attacking power. I don't recall him ever being massively strong but I only have him at gear 7 and 4 stars.
  • Options
    FLIK87 wrote: »
    Poggle allows your attackers to hit much much harder. JC allows your attackers to get an extra round in provided he heals then in time.

Usually killing your enemy quicker is better than lasting longer so poggle for me. Last consideration is how much your well geared JC brings to the table in terms of attacking power. I don't recall him ever being massively strong but I only have him at gear 7 and 4 stars.

About 3k on a special and half that regular attack and that's at gear lvl 5. I think I know which way the force is pulling me
  • Options
    Just unlocked Poggle this morning and have geared him to level 6 and he's I think level 54 or 55. He's a solid character (tried him out in GW and darkside battles) and I plan to eventually try him out in place of both my 4 star, level 60 elite JC and the same star, elite gear and level Fives in arena and see if Poggle fits in well with the others and if he is worth having more than one of those guys.

Given that you have IG86 (another guy I am in the process of powering up), I'd say you go with Poggle. Worth trying as what do you really have to lose?

• Options
    Poggle is fantastic for most any squad. I have mine at 5*, gear lvl 6, all abilities lvl 4-5. His buff is deadly. Throw him in a droid team and he dodges everything. He's starting to pop up everywhere. Pulled mine and built the droids around him.