What happened to Anakins STR, AGI an INT on gear Level X?

Frelorn
28 posts Member
edited August 2016
EA_Jesse

before update My Anakin was at Gear LVL 10, his STR was 933 (80), Agility was 682 (56) and INT was 607 (48) now he is at STR 853 (0) Agility 626 (0) and INT 559 (0)...He has 5 out of the 6 gear spots filled for gear X, where did the bumps go that I spent crystal and coin on? Is this a bug by chance? I have restarted the game multiple times to make sure it's not a glitch on my end...Before update his power was at 7325 now it's showing 7543 but don't see my extra STR, AGI or INT....

Replies

• Options
    It looks like they are not showing the (add on number ) next to STR, AGI and STR anymore for that gear level. They used to show the number of the bonus you had gotten for the gear Spot you filled. Example: if you filled a gear slot that had +3 STR and your strength was 214 it would show 217 (3) and once you leveled the gear it would all reset back to new base number. But with Anakin, my STR, AGI and INT dropped the amount of what I had added on by filling those gear X spots. Why would this be? Has anyone else had this issue? Am I just missing something? I have spent real money to increase this toon to this gear Lvl... I have been taking screen shots of Anakin to watch his progress and this is the only way I would have found out that they took 80 STR 56 AGI and 48 INT from me, but strange part is that's th exact number I had gained by filling these spots....