"Battle Hardened" Daily *Merged Threads*

Replies

• Options
    So, I'm not the only one eh? Used full cantina energy to mod farm, nothing. 0/3 on my daily, refreshed and used ALL that! STILL 0/3.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    If you logged into the game prior to the update release, you would be stuck in the pre-fix iteration.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me I wasted cantina energy because of this. Not cool as I can not complete my daily
  • Options
    Ok thanks. Here's hoping you find a workaround.
  • Options
    Isn't it possible to just pull all users that have Battle Hardened and Daily Activities Completion uncompleted? If so, they can then just send those players a message containing the combined rewards they would've received.

This would make everyone happy. No one loses out and no one gets extra rewards. There will just be a small handful of people that will receive rewards but were never planning on completing the dailies.

You'd think so but anytime there is an issue that they feel deserves compensation/fixing missing rewards it's always done in blanket fashion. I've been on both ends of this but more on the poo side of the stick end than the clean end
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Decay
    112 posts Member
    Options
    ME also = submitted a case (case number is 25023199)
  • Options
    I'll be waiting for my 1 chewie shard as compensation for losing an omega
  • Options
    Decay wrote: »
    ME also = submitted a case (case number is 25023199)

I submitted a case and they told me that I just need to wait and my rewards will appear later ... why don't I believe them ...
  • JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Same here, can't get my 3 cantina battles to pop and I've spent nearly 200 points in cantina energy... missing out on omega, credits and crystals... Please help me out and fix this!
  • MonteZero
    43 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Can we please be credited a yellow omega? Especially if it is not fixed buy day's end? Thank you. That would be the right thing to do. Others and I spend money daily. Daily activities main goal is to collect that rare hard to get yellow omega.
  • Options
    MonteZero wrote: »
    Can we please be reimbursed for yellow omega? Especially if it is not fixed buy day's end? Thankyou

Some people aren't at lvl 80 yet. XP and crystals are just as important.
  • Options
    I agree with 2 prior post. For those at lvl 80, we lose crystals, credits, and an omega. For those below 80, they crystals and credits. By giving a blanket type compensation the ppl that this affected are getting screwed. While everyone who already had that daily completed get a a free omega (essentially they get 2 omegas, crystals, credits), the ppl who it did effect only get the 1 omega they should have already received plus the crystals and credits they would have received. So if you completed dailies you get double rewards and if you didn't you get back what you're owed (single rewards).

On top of this, I just recently used 5 omegas on Hoth rebel soldier's basic attack and it didn't work. The reply to my ticket requesting my omegas back and to just remove them from my hrsoldier was that they were sorry for the problem and that they would relay the issue to the dev team, have a nice day. So now 6 omegas they've taken from me
  • Options
    So we not only lose the Omega piece but also 26 crystals and 25 sim tickets. Not very happy about this.
  • Options
    As title says
  • Options
    As title says
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya! I updated the first post with information, but why scroll back when I can copy pasta right hurr:

UPDATE EDIT: The rewards you would've received for completing all daily activities have been delivered to your inbox. HOORAY!

Players level 28 through 79 will receive the following:
    • 2 3* droids
    • 22 crystals
    • 225 XP
    Players that're level 80 will receive the above inbox message as well as the following:
    • 4 crystals
    • 1 omega
    • 750 credits
    • 25 sim tickets
    • 2 2* droids:
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Hiya! I updated the first post with information, but why scroll back when I can copy pasta right hurr:

UPDATE EDIT: The rewards you would've received for completing all daily activities have been delivered to your inbox. HOORAY!

• 2 3* droids
    • 22 crystals
    • 225 XP
    Players that're level 80 will receive the above inbox message as well as the following:
    • 4 crystals
    • 1 omega
    • 750 credits
    • 25 sim tickets
    • 2 2* droids:

@CG_Kozispoon This is fantastic thanks! The only issue is that I only received droids and crystals. There was no XP?
  • Options
    No problemo!
    This is currently being investigated, but If you started your dailies before the push of today's update, you'd be stuck in a pre-fix iteration. This should be rectified once you begin the next day's set of dailies.

Here's the issue I just spent 200 refreshing the omega battles so that I would have an extra omega to upgrade my 5's slow tomorrow morning. So now I am missing this omega which will coencides with the raid where I want to test his omegaed basic slow. Will u ask for all of those who have completed the dailes to be compensated !!!!

• Options

• 2 3* droids
    • 22 crystals
    • 225 XP
    • 4 crystals
    • 1 omega
    • 750 credits
    • 25 sim tickets
    • 2 2* droids:

This is the response I wanted

Thanks!

• Options
    But this went out to everyone, so people who already got one got a second.
  • Options
    They sent compensation, but it is still broken...
  • Options
    But this went out to everyone, so people who already got one got a second.

Yes - They do things the lazy way.
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • ElmerPHuD
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Not working after update
  • Options
    Was working fine prior to update, but now Catina battles are not registering in daily activities.
  • MajorJanson
    6 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Ok, I just updated and my cantina daily challenge is not working. Sim doesn't work nor if I actually play it out. Has this been fixed yet? The only thing I received was a boring 22 crystals.
    Post edited by MajorJanson on
  • Options

• 2 3* droids
    • 22 crystals
    • 225 XP
    • 4 crystals
    • 1 omega
    • 750 credits
    • 25 sim tickets
    • 2 2* droids:

Not received a as far as I can tell. There was a message with a few crystals and a useless training droid, but still would have been nice to just FIX it. I did not get any experience reward, as far as I could tell, but since you guys don't tell us WHY you are giving us this and there is no way to view messages once they have been viewed, I'm sure the official word is "you received everything, sorry for your trouble".

How about thanking us with a refill, or better yet, a hundred crystals, on top of the stuff we should have earned, since a lot of people would not have spent those crystals for the refill without your error.

Thanks for reading.

• Options
    I didnt play a ton of attention, but it looked like I only got crystals and training droids in my inbox, not the omega and the rest? it would be nice if they said what the stuff was for rather than just "sorry for the inconvenience"
  • Options
    Hey, this achievement is not working for me either. If I sim it doesn't work. If I play through a battle it doesn't work, can no complete daily achievements...
  • Options
    As far as I remember I also received only credits and crystals in compensation. Se XPs were missing. Not too funny :(
  • morderkein
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    No comment
    Post edited by morderkein on