Need help with Team Composition for Arena

I have a Phasma led team and I want to build a team around her. I am level 52.
My current team is Phasma 4*, Lumi 4*, Chewy 5*, Sid 5*, JC 4*(gear vII)

I am farming Phasma from GW and Sid from Arena. I am usually in top 50 of my server and sometimes top 20. I did once reach number 5, 4 days back.

Now, I was farming GS from cantina(because of the good reviews). I have him at 3* currently.
Yesterday, I luckily pulled Poggle 4* from bronzium. I am thinking of replacing him with chewie.
I also have 4* Daka.

I was thinking of farming fives from Cantina, since I guess a 4* daka will be enough for DS battles and my GW B team.

This leads to a dilema, if I farm fives then whom to replace, cause I was thinking something like Phasma(L), Sid, Lumi, GS and Poggle.

Any inputs is appreciated. Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    Please help me figure it out. Now I am level 53 and can farm Kylo. What will go best with Phasma?
  • Options
    I would go after dooku. The combo of Phasma, dooku, Ren and poggles speed buff will have teams spinning from the onslaught of attacks and counter attacks.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Kylo is great with Phasma. I'll also use Poggle instead of Chewie and you need a good damage dealer. Luke, Geo Soldier, one of the robots...

In Arena I'd remove the healers, in GW would play with 2
  • Options
    I agree about Dooku. Great character to have.

Fives is good and I much prefer him to Chewie. I prefer most characters to Chewie.

I unlocked Poggle this morning and got him up to around level 54 and gear level 6 I believe. He's solid and I recommend focusing on him.
  • Options
    If you go with Phasma AND Poggle, you will deal some damage for a couple of turns and will need to get rid of some toons during that time. So you need to augment your strength: damage. I'd go with Phasma, Sid, Poggle, GS and Lumi. 7* them. Can you farm GeoSoldier? I got him and trained him then was mad I wasted the resources that I couldn't farm him past his 1*! If not, I'd replace him with someone who does damage - 5's isn't really a damage dealer. Think Resistance Pilot or Luke.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi