Received Random In-Game Customer Service Rewards-not sure if I should accept

djlott
469 posts Member
So I log in and have 2 items in my inbox. Both of them are "Sorry for the inconvenience" rewards but they were totally random. Like 22 crystals, ten 2* training droids, 500 credits. I'm afraid to click so I don't get tagged as an exploiter. I accepted one reward and almost clicked the second before I remembered Bent Wookie's comment about being punished if I do. I don't know why I got these but I have a big red glowing circle on my inbox begging me to accept.

Is this a test of will? I'm the leader of a guild in the middle of a T7. I cannot afford to be locked out.

Replies

• Options
    Uh oh. There's two of them. Not sure if you should accept
  • Options
    I receive one of them and accepted. I'm sure it's fine. The problem was with the raid rewards being sent out twice, not customer support items.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options
    I did as well..
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    I normally wouldn't have given it a second thought but seriously I paused because of that comment from bent wookies the other day about exploits and bans. Sounds silly but like I said I can't afford a lock out from my guild.
  • Options
    Noobslayer wrote: »
    They were both meager laughable rewards go ahead and accept another lame apology that's more of a slap in the face
    "You like being slapped don't ya heh."
    - devs
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    FYI..
    Hiya! I updated the first post with information, but why scroll back when I can copy pasta right hurr:

UPDATE EDIT: The rewards you would've received for completing all daily activities have been delivered to your inbox. HOORAY!

Players level 28 through 79 will receive the following:
    • 2 3* droids
    • 22 crystals
    • 225 XP
    Players that're level 80 will receive the above inbox message as well as the following:
    • 4 crystals
    • 1 omega
    • 750 credits
    • 25 sim tickets
    • 2 2* droids:

Collect away (both if you are 80).. (but only once) :)
  • Options
    Noobslayer wrote: »
    They were both meager laughable rewards go ahead and accept another lame apology that's more of a slap in the face

Hey if you want to send me your ally code I can TRY to have them removed since they appear to bother you. :|

• Options
    FYI..
    Hiya! I updated the first post with information, but why scroll back when I can copy pasta right hurr:

UPDATE EDIT: The rewards you would've received for completing all daily activities have been delivered to your inbox. HOORAY!

Players level 28 through 79 will receive the following:
    • 2 3* droids
    • 22 crystals
    • 225 XP
    Players that're level 80 will receive the above inbox message as well as the following:
    • 4 crystals
    • 1 omega
    • 750 credits
    • 25 sim tickets
    • 2 2* droids:

Collect away (both if you are 80).. (but only once) :)

I already finished on my PL 80 acct earlier today. So I get it twice? Fine with me, just saying..
  • Options
    I accepted both. Free rewards dont hurt :)
  • Options
    djlott wrote: »
    So I log in and have 2 items in my inbox. Both of them are "Sorry for the inconvenience" rewards but they were totally random. Like 22 crystals, ten 2* training droids, 500 credits. I'm afraid to click so I don't get tagged as an exploiter. I accepted one reward and almost clicked the second before I remembered Bent Wookie's comment about being punished if I do. I don't know why I got these but I have a big red glowing circle on my inbox begging me to accept.

Is this a test of will? I'm the leader of a guild in the middle of a T7. I cannot afford to be locked out.

I am not going to accept them on principal alone.... and they are just so **** lame and utterly random.
  • Options
    Recent footage of player entitlement plea..

https://youtu.be/A_stkKZiwNQ
  • Options
    It's for the bug with cantina no doubt. An apology in advance.
  • Options
    Dunno why people should worry about take it or not a prize in their mailbox...I mean... its their own freaking mailbox!
    Its not public mailbox or anything...right?
    the cake is a lie
  • CptCaveman
    713 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    This is because the cantina daily was bugged and some people were not able to complete their daily activities and get their omega, crystals, and credits.

CG actually responded pretty quickly to this and compensated everyone with cantina and daily completion rewards.

The people affected by the bug still end up being down one omega compared to everyone else, but they didn't lose one. Everyone else got an extra omega, crystals, and credits.

Some people will complain about anything.....
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Recent footage of player entitlement plea..

https://youtu.be/A_stkKZiwNQ

Lol.

Footage of a certain customer entitlement plea

https://youtu.be/nQJACVmankY
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    For those of you complaining about the rewards, please find another thread. This was not the point. Im sure it's fine for me to collect the rewards but this wasn't an "unappreciation" thread. I don't really know why I received them and I found cause to take a pause on the matter. Sheesh.

Thanks to those that replied that collected rewards. I'm going to collect. I certainly appreciate the extra Omega I received.
  • Options
    You received them because everyone received them. They were given by the devs. They were not raid rewards, which is the bug some people have been taken advantage of. They were a dev gift because some people couldn't collect one of their daily achievements, and they are not a random collection of rewards. They are what people who experienced that bug would have missed out on.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    On a side note. It is kinda funny that everyone got the same rewards/compensation, leaving everyone who was effected by the bug in exactly the same situation; 1 "daily activities completion"reward less than everyone else.
    I'm not complaining about it, but you gotta admit it doesnt really change anything for the players who couldnt claim their daily's.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    It means they got rewards when they wouldn't otherwise. sure people got double rewards but all things in life aren't fair and something is better than nothing at all.
This discussion has been closed.