Chief Nebit bug still not fixed

Cloud9
62 posts Member
edited August 2016
Reposting this here (I originally posted it in "general discussions" before I realised there was a "bugs and issues" section).

So the Chief Nebit bug with his Desert Ambush skill is still not fixed. When there is a stunned ally sometimes he tries to call him, resulting in a fail with only him attacking. It's not even just the stunned ally not attacking, somehow the skill doesn't even call another ally when this happens, so it ends up just being a basic attack from Nebit.

Replies

• Options
    The second part is working as intended, if you don't call a Droid or Jawa in the first place (and you don't call anyone if the are stunned) to assist, you don't call a third character.
  • Cloud9
    62 posts Member
    Options
    doncheecha wrote: »
    The second part is working as intended, if you don't call a Droid or Jawa in the first place (and you don't call anyone if the are stunned) to assist, you don't call a third character.

Oh yes true, so it's just the part that's calling a stunned character that's bugged then.
  • Options
    That's not even his major bug!!! His leader ability doesn't even work!!!
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Actually, it's not only the stunned ally called that's bugged. I've found with testing over the past week that if a jawa/droid ally is called, and already in stealth, the second ally is not called.