crit chance mods tier 3 bare minimum

anyone done crit chance tier 3? i cant find any vids of tier 3 on youtube. i have 4 scoundrels at 5* and want to 3* it with as little gear as possible

currently have:

chewie 7* level 76 g8
ST han 7* level 80 g11
lando 5* level 72 g8
dengar 7* level 72 g8

The last toon will be boba fett or cad bane. Id rather keep them at 5* G8. I'm short on damage i believe. Do i need to upgrade all of them? none of them? just lando? Maybe i could get through with good mods and rng?

Replies

• Options
    I did it with some low toons

Han Solo, 6 star, gear 10, level 80
    ST Han, 7 star, gear 11, level 80
    Fett, 7 star, gear 8, level 72
    Cad, 5 star, gear 6, level 52
    Chewie, 5 star, gwar 6, level 52

Han and ST Han were fully modded, the other guys I modded with spare mods

Cad Leadnfor evasion

Taunted with ST Han whenever I could the start of a round
  • Options
    That doesnt seem like much although maybe han solo was a big factor? Does he get his stun at the beginning of each individual battle?
  • Options
    anyone else completed this?
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    I will soon, i have a good scoundrel team but the last time i tried it i failed so i can update you sometime this week.
  • Options
    I was able to beat it with this team. It took me about 10 tries to 3* it. Gear level are cad 10, chewie 9, lando 8, STH 11, Han 6

x1m0ki.png
  • Options
    I did it with this..
    34e54xs.jpg
  • Options
    I did it with this..
    34e54xs.jpg

closest I'm comfortable with to that stache.
  • darthnoobage
    182 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @BentWookiee lol thanks for that.

@6The6Bull6 Did han get his stun at the beginning of every battle? Did it take so many tries just because han solo kept dying? You have a lot more damage than me so idk if i could complete it without fully gearing someone. I've only planned to upgrade lando to 6* and probably omega his AOE
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    Completed it with

Bobba 7*
    Lando 7*
    Zam 7*
    Greedo 7*
    Dengar 6*
  • Options
    @Dhoey321 that would be great, whats your team?
  • Options
    @xReDeMpx thats too much for me, i dont want to upgrade guys that much and id love zam but i dont **** gold. What gear were your chars?

Boba i may actually farm, its between him and cad for the fifth spot, i want boba generally for leader crit damage bonus and i would think they will buff him properly (if ever...) since he is boba. His gear requirements are crazy too so imagine they have planned to buff him properly. I'd rather not waste gear credits and shards on bane. i have 20k cantina credits saved up and waiting to see if anyone comes out/if boba is buffed/if anyone has good info on this. Then i can weigh it all up
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    @darthnoobage

Well my team got much better over the last 2 weeks. (i think thats the last time i tried it).

Previously my Scoundrel Team was:
    Lando - 7* g8
    Cad Bane - 7* g8
    Boba Fett - 7* g8
    Chewbacca - 5* g7 (or 6 i forget)
    Dengar - 5* - g8

I think i came close but didn't win.

Now my Team is (but haven't tried beating it again)
    Lando - 7* g11
    Cad Bane - 7* g9
    Boba Fett - 7* g8
    STH - 7* g8
    Chewbacca - 5* g8
    Dengar - 5* - g8

hope this helps.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    @xReDeMpx thats too much for me, i dont want to upgrade guys that much and id love zam but i dont **** gold. What gear were your chars?

Boba i may actually farm, its between him and cad for the fifth spot, i want boba generally for leader crit damage bonus and i would think they will buff him properly (if ever...) since he is boba. His gear requirements are crazy too so imagine they have planned to buff him properly. I'd rather not waste gear credits and shards on bane. i have 20k cantina credits saved up and waiting to see if anyone comes out/if boba is buffed/if anyone has good info on this. Then i can weigh it all up

For the most part when I cleared it everyone was gear 8 minus dengar
  • Options
    @darthnoobage it took me about 10 tries (less than 1 refresh) I had to learn how to time chewie and STH taunts to protect Han. I got close several times with Han dieing in phase 4. Han and cads stun is very helpful as well as lando AOE. If lando can keep refreshing cd with AOE you will have good luck getting 3*. I got good RNG and the AI didn't use AOE so Han was able to survive. STH was also a dodge machine when his taunt was up. Chewie is very valuable, you have to figure out when to use this taunt and heal to keep him alive.
  • Options
    I know this post is old, but thought I would add. I just did 3* with the following:

IG-88 (lead), 80, 7*, gear 8
    Chewie 66, 6*, gear 8
    St Han 80, 7*, gear 11
    Cad Bane 69, 7*, gear 7
    Greedo 71, 6*, gear 8

I put my arena team mods on this team, and was able to 3* it after 2 tries. You have to time Chewie's taunt just right, not too early that he gets killed, and not so late that Bane/Greedo get killed. Make sure Han's taunt and Bane's stun are ready to go for final round.