Teebo lead - RG taunt bug - New with recent patch

EVRT
201 posts Member
edited August 2016
*EDIT* some of my guild mates are confirming there is definitely an issue. Even if everyone is stealthed, and you dispel RG (yes there is definitely a visual bug) and the next turn one of the enemies drops stealth, you still cannot select them. *

This has happened to me twice since the new update from 8/5. With a Teebo lead team that includes RG, if RG goes into taunt and following turn goes into stealth, and you dispel using QGJ (not sure if it affects other dispels or not) you still cannot target any other character. This bug needs high importance because that is going to royally screw up arena when facing a Teebo - RG team.

90ajhs.png
Discord: EVRT #5566 Line: bevrt
Post edited by EVRT on

Replies

• Monku
    28 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I agree. This just happened to me with Teebo lead and Royal guard. Taunt was dispelled by QGJ while RG was in stealth. And bot kept attacking.
  • EVRT
    201 posts Member
    Options
    And obviously you can see in my photo the dispel did not work because he is still in stealth
  • scuba
    14067 posts Member
    Options
    The only opponent not stealthed is rg so he should be the only one selectable. There is a bug where they are still shaded like they are stealthed but notice the other 2 have stealth icon.

RG most likely lost taunt when he went into stealth.

Happens if everyone is stealthed and you dispel stealth from any one of them no taunt required.
  • EVRT
    201 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    The only opponent not stealthed is rg so he should be the only one selectable. There is a bug where they are still shaded like they are stealthed but notice the other 2 have stealth icon.

RG most likely lost taunt when he went into stealth.

Happens if everyone is stealthed and you dispel stealth from any one of them no taunt required.

You know what, you are right! It is deceiving the way he is shaded but it does look like he dropped stealth. So he would be the only selectable. Nice catch
  • Monku
    28 posts Member
    Options
    Happened to me to while my other characters were not stealthed and should have been targeted. Either the special effect "stealth" does not match the art work or the taunt\dispel\stealth is bugged
  • EVRT
    201 posts Member
    Options
    The good news is RG's taunt while stealthed does seem to be fixed
  • EVRT
    201 posts Member
    Options
    Actually, some of my guild mates are confirming there is definitely an issue. Even if everyone is stealthed, and you dispel RG (yes there is definitely a visual bug) and the next turn one of the enemies drops stealth, you still cannot select them.
  • Fid
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Found this too. Stealthed RG used auto taunt, buffs were dispelled by SF basic, RG did not destealth and other opponents could not be targeted. This happened a second time with the same circumstances except I was able to select opponents who destealthed after RG was dispelled - but only when they destealthed, not before.

Both instances happened in GW battles.
  • Options
    I just posted on a similar thing re chewie with Teebo lead. Happens with a team I always play in arena - dispel chewie taunt, everyone then goes into stealth yet I can only target chewie (same situation where he doesn't show stealth icon).
    For both RG and chewie it could be two things:
    1) they are stealthed but it doesn't show icon and they dont register as being stealthed in regards to targeting
    2) they aren't stealthed (hence don't have stealth icon) but incorrectly appear to be stealthed (ie are shadowed out)