Seems like good news...

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Not sure what is going on but dough sounds like an shole here.
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    Options
    we get it, Skippy... ur in a perpetual state of damage control and constantly painting a rosy picture as TI's afraid people will stop spending and you'll no longer get a return on the thousands you spent on the game... you're a fraud.
  • Options
    case closed dough.
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Capt_Conch wrote: »
    case closed dough.

you mean over-burnt blackened crust

• Options
    Let's not lead everyone stray here dough, you chose to pm me and say some fun things.
    And it seems you are the one trying to impress everyone with a tough guy act. If we had a chat in person believe me you would choose to be more civilized.

Whatever grudge you have against Ti you should probably just let go, and stop sending me pm's I won't be reading them.
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    Options
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    Options
    Capt_Conch wrote: »
    case closed dough.

quit begging, they're not accepting you in their guild.
  • Options
    Stormy wrote: »

I cherry picked company wide stats? The article gives figures then follows up with "Continued increases in digital revenues and strength in titles like FIFA Ultimate Team, and mobile games like Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes and NBA Live were the driving factors."

You were done, now just over cooked.

Lets continue the quote here:
    "However, the guidance for the second quarter was below market expectations. The company also reiterated guidance for fiscal 2017."

It must have been far off if it influenced 2017 guidance.

EAsy took like 2 or 3 years after introducing fail mod system to finally kill battlefield play4free.
    Lets see how long it takes to kill SWGoH now ...
  • Options
    Am I the only one who can't see the link stormy provided? When I click the link, it says I don't have permission to do that?
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Say whatever you want, dough is right.
    But it's still fun to see TI gang on people on this forum.

And then they claim to be mature adults...
  • Lithium
    76 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Sikho wrote: »

Wow two or more people from the same guild sharing and supporting the same point of view. What an alien concept!

EDIT: And immature too!
  • Options
    @Lithium

I agree with dough. So there!
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Lithium wrote: »
    Sikho wrote: »

Wow two or more people from the same guild sharing and supporting the same point of view. What an alien concept!

EDIT: And immature too!

There are differences between sharing a point of view and trying to completely discredit someone using your guild members.
    They often do that. It's no secret.
  • Options
    @Lithium

I agree with dough. So there!

That makes a difference to me because?
  • Options
    Ladies and gentlemen it is I, Bob Fetaman, reporting again, and we have here another matchup here with Team Instinct. They are currently 0-1 after a tough overtime loss to Shatterpoint two days ago. But Stormy and the boys have not given up and seem determined to lead this team to victory. Now we'll see if the 2 time leader board champions have enough in the tank to beat the Dough Boys head to head. Coming into the game Team Instinct has led the league in defense 3 seasons in a row, along with winning an astounding 2 leaderboard championship rings back to back in only 4 seasons! Meanwhile the dough boys come with a powerful offense, lead by Dough himself, can they be stopped? We'll find out tonight ladies and gentlemen, don't turn that channel, it's coming up, next.
  • Options
    Not for nothing, but revenue is revenue. We, as a community, pay to support the game. Some pay with dollars or euro, etc. we all pay with time. Time is the true currency. Money only reduces the time spent. I am not TI nor will I ever be. But as long as this game is live,I will play it. My investment is my time. Time that I and my guildmates give for free. Enjoy the time you spend on the game now. Someday it will not be here to play.
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Well this is a productive thread. Suggest you all grow a pair and setting this like real men.

With a lightsaber GIF fight of course.

ljpj0pj.gif
  • Options
    Ladies and gentlemen it is I, Bob Fetaman, reporting again, and we have here another matchup here with Team Instinct. They are currently 0-1 after a tough overtime loss to Shatterpoint two days ago. But Stormy and the boys have not given up and seem determined to lead this team to victory. Now we'll see if the 2 time leader board champions have enough in the tank to beat the Dough Boys head to head. Coming into the game Team Instinct has led the league in defense 3 seasons in a row, along with winning an astounding 2 leaderboard championship rings back to back in only 4 seasons! Meanwhile the dough boys come with a powerful offense, lead by Dough himself, can they be stopped? We'll find out tonight ladies and gentlemen, don't turn that channel, it's coming up, next.

5:30 am and I'm about to walk out the door for my 12 hour shift. This didn't just make me smile, it pulled out a good laugh! Nice work and thanks! ;)
  • Options
    My friend

You are trying to explain finance to gerbils. I hear you and it was consistently over 140k before mods..now 60 k is a good haul.

Please understand gerbils only know what to do because they are told i.e. The spinning wheel and run Forrest run.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    This post belongs in off topic
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    preaching a good time doesn't really make it better for everyone else.
  • Options
    This is off topic, but am I really a talking dog with glasses? Or am I a person who pretends to be one? no one can really say for sure. Anyways @Stormy please make a thread once every two days, because they are always super entertaining. Also, can you sign my team instinct jersey? It's a @Telaan jersey... #23 retired. It goes for a lot on eBay.
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    dough wrote: »
    Dear Financial Genius:

the recent sales abyss that this game fell into won't be reflected until Q3 2016 Earnings are released.

You're Welcome.

@Wholf - Saw your post- Actually, I think it's 100% the opposite!

Wholf's Post- CLICK HERE!

Quarter reports just came out and (the parent companies) SMASHED with SWGOH!! HUGE increase in profits directly related to this game. I believe the company is increasing the departments' budget to allow more man power and resources for future improvement.

What does that have to do with last public statement? The fact remains that what is on record, has most likely added to the funding of production. You tried hard, but still a 0/10 post @dough

Umm a "public statement" is one that does exactly what it has done: convince people like you everything is going great, when in reality, sales slid after the mod update
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Full of personal attacks and trolling. Closing
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
This discussion has been closed.