Resistance squad

How viable is a resistance team? I have Rey and RT maxed, Poe almost maxed, RP at 55 gear 7, and Finn almost untouched.

With some potency and speed mods I'm hoping Poe is useful again. A bit underwhelmed with RT at the moment but I can see them being better with more exposes. Rey is Rey. RP takes 5 pieces of raid gear to max which is a bit of an investment

Replies

• Options
    Very good at max. I run Poe(L), RP, RT, Rey, STH, with everyone but STH maxed (max gear, level, stars, omegas) -- STH is at gear 10. I typically finish in the top 2 on my shard and fall about 10-15 places in the following 22 hours. RT is fantastic. His special attack usually hits for 12k, has a very good chance at inflicting speed down, and drops to a 2 turn cooldown most of the time (though it sometimes requires hitting an off-target character in arena. He also goes the most of anyone on my team due to the exposes the team generates. I specifically time his speed so that he goes right before Poe, then Poe taunts, and RT usually goes again immediately.
  • TerraArran
    341 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    MartiniRho wrote: »

Expose kind of sucks right now. It doesn't activate again if it already has an expose when you attack it.

Also Windu is probably a good choice now if his unique works.
  • Options
    It used to be better when it was only health bars, yes. But I don't find expose sucking. Honestly the only place that it is not great is on the Rancor, though it is still decent there.