Anyone having luck pulling 4* characters out of the Bronzium Packs lately?

Baldo
2863 posts Member
Havent myself in quite some time wondering whether or not this was fixed

Replies

• Options
    Got Ima Gun Di few days ago.
  • Options
    Got Mace Windu which turned to shards immediately
  • Options
    I got 4* Barriss Offee last night.
  • Options
    I got poggle yesterday.
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Got Ima Gun Di the other day then Lobot the following day which got converted to 25 shards.
    Previously had Daka, UrorruR'R'R', Ewok Elder, Tusken Raider and several drops of Snowtrooper, Ewok Scout, Royal Guard which turned to shards. My snowtrooper is now 5* and I still haven't even unlocked the level 8 node to farm him on.
    Not bad for free cards, mind you, I've probably opened more than 1000.
    Edit: forgot to include Jedi Guardian dropped twice.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Pulled a 4* Bariss back in December and a 4* Poggle a few days back. The force is with me, if I don't say so myself :p
  • Options
    Never pulled a character other than a snow trooper that turned into 7 shards. Those of you whom got 4* characters, multiple 4*'s, from bronzium must be getting favor from the dev's.
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Options
    yup, got a 4 star urorrur'r'r (forgive the spelling) just yesterday. 99% parts most of the time though
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Yes great very glad to hear it, i've pulled 4, 4 stars myself but which i would say were spread out a week or 2 weeks apart from one another just havent pulled one in awhile. Datcha, Uroorororo (whatever his name is), Bobba Fett and Windu. Hopefully can pull an old ben to add to my 4* one :) Thanks for your comments guys happy Gaming!!! :smiley:
  • Options
    When i start 2 months ago i got 25 chewaka shards, and yesterday datcha 4* only this two 4* in 2 months playing.