2* Ewok Elder

J7000
2059 posts Member
I'm not exactly short on heals, I have 6* Daka, 7* Lumni, 4*Bariss, and JC..

I finish GW everyday so I guess I don't need him but I can't stop looking at this level 1 Elder and wondering what he could do maxed. I sincerely doubt I'll ever farm his shards though.

Anyone have an Elder low stars? Is he fun or worth a darn at 2 stars maxed gear and level?

Replies

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Please move to characters. Not sure what happened. :/
  • Options
    He's pretty strong honestly, and would probably be fine for GW at 2*. Obviously that's probably not going to be the case for arena, but you knew that already. Mine is 6* and is a staple of my GW and arena team.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Kr4itok_ wrote: »
    He's pretty strong honestly, and would probably be fine for GW at 2*. Obviously that's probably not going to be the case for arena, but you knew that already. Mine is 6* and is a staple of my GW and arena team.

After the change to GW. I no longer have a choice. Him and JC will have to be kept up to date.. Blah
  • Options
    Yeah, I had to go a lot deeper in my GW bench today, not sure what I think of the changes yet.
  • Options
    2* Ewok Elder is by no means fine for GW or arena. I have him and am enhancing, but it is going slow for him and scout.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    2* Ewok Elder is by no means fine for GW or arena. I have him and am enhancing, but it is going slow for him and scout.

He may not be great, I'm just thinking I may not have the luxury of not using him anymore :p

My JC has four stars. I hate the thought of farming him.. Just for GW. And might have to farm Bariss beyond 4 stars too
  • Options
    Ewok Elder does take forever to farm. I almost have him to 4 stars, but it's taken over a month. He's probably my favorite character. I actually use him and Daka in my GW and Arena team. I usually easily finish GW with the same 5 I started with (Sid, Lumi, JC, Daka, and Ewok Elder). Even though Ewok Elder doesn't do a lot of damage, he does it often because of his increased turn meter, and he gets multiple chances to revive people in each fight. He's maybe the most underrated character in the game in my opinion
  • Options
    I feelthat way about IG86
  • Options
    I just got him too. His heal doesn't look too good, though I haven't leveled it up or anything. It's still level one lol.

Does his special only activate once per duel? Does that mean I have to hope his heal will bring someone back?
    Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Omnirhyze wrote: »
    I just got him too. His heal doesn't look too good, though I haven't leveled it up or anything. It's still level one lol.

Does his special only activate once per duel? Does that mean I have to hope his heal will bring someone back?

I don't think it's a passive. I could be wrong as he Doesn't have enough gear for me to tell
  • Options
    His heal seems very pathetic.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    I feelthat way about IG86

I loved IG-86 when I first had him... and only really failed to level him up because he doesn't have a leadership ability

His heal seems very pathetic.

His heal is very very weak compared to luminara or the JC.. but it's stronger than Barris's heal.. it's kinda on par with Old Daka... and he can use it much more often than old daka.... plus there is the debuff component on his heal too.
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    His heal is bugged, and doesnt remove all debuffs as advertised. That said, characters with a heal debuff still get the heal from it. It's one of the lower value heals, but Elder will often go 3 times to 1 of my phasma. His turn meter gain is amazing. If he gets fixxed he'll be awesome(r).
  • Options
    I am casually upgrading him, Teebo, and scout. I am thinking with Teebo leading, my Han and IG86 might mame a fun team.