Poe, ST Han, or RG?

pmaroff
16 posts Member
edited August 2016
I'm at somewhat of a crossroads with my lineup right now. I just hit lvl 80 fairly recently, and I've been using the same squad for a while, but since hitting 80 I've started to level up and develop a much wider array of characters, so I'm looking to see what my best option is for squad arena. I usually rank around 200. All are 7* unless specified otherwise.

Current lineup: Phasma(L) Gear 8, GS Gear 9, QGJ Gear 9, Rey Gear 8, Poe Gear 8

Other options:
Leia Gear 8
Old Ben 6* Gear 8
Greedo Gear 8
IG-86 Gear 8
RG 5* Gear 8
STH 5* Gear 6
Teebo Gear 6
Lumi Gear 8

Currently I'm farming Old Ben, RG, and STH. Im assuming one of them will replace Poe, I guess the question is who. Please comment with any recommendations you might have, outside of Rey I'm willing to switch things up. Also any mod tips would be great too, I've mostly been using Health mods but let me know if you think I should be using other types. Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    RG
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    RG > ST Han (unless AA lead or Rebel synergies) > Poe
  • Options
    I have zero issues with RG teams. STHan gives me fits with TM
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    RG is the easiest plug and play here. And probably the easiest/best on defense as well. However, especially if the opponent doesn't have a debuff character, STH can be a bigger issue. But if your facing a QGJ team, all STH will do is provide the rest of the team an easy offense up at the beginning of the fight.
  • Options
    evanbio wrote: »
    RG is the easiest plug and play here. And probably the easiest/best on defense as well. However, especially if the opponent doesn't have a debuff character, STH can be a bigger issue. But if your facing a QGJ team, all STH will do is provide the rest of the team an easy offense up at the beginning of the fight.

+1.

RG is probably the best F2P tank. I see it in 90% of teams.
  • Options
    I use RG and STH :/ (still)
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Options
    Toukai wrote: »
    RG > ST Han (unless AA lead or Rebel synergies) > Poe
    Sums it up pretty much