Sun Fac Not Calling Assist with Ackbar lead

TheFoxReDux
255 posts Member
edited August 2016
Sun Fac's Subjugate skill is not calling an assist with Ackbar as leader. It may be due to Sun Fac's taunt throwing a debuff and turn meter culling but the skill does no damage so is not really an attack in the usual sense. Can we get clarification if debuffs and/or meter culling skills that do no damage are classified as attacks. If not then get this added to the bug round up.

Note: I've also noticed that the Jedi Counsular's Attack as Defense skill which does do damage does not count as an attack for an Ackbar assist.

Note: In case it's not obvious, given a few posts around the forum it isn't, this is with an AA,Leia,Luke team and they are alive.
Post edited by TheFoxReDux on

Replies

• Options
    I have had SF for ~a month. SF can call an assist when Phasma leads.

I guess SF's subjugate counts as an attack
  • Options
    If that is true... then what is classified as an attack, applying the debuff or meter culling or both. Would really like to get clarification since it does affect how you build your meta.
  • Options
    I've also noticed that the Jedi Counsular's Attack as Defense skill which does do damage does not count as an attack for an Ackbar assist.
  • Options
    Bump,

@CG_Kozispoon can I get some clarification on this.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    Any ability that affects an enemy is considered and attack.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Hiya!
    Any ability that affects an enemy is considered and attack.

Hmm, then the Jedi Consular's skill "Attack as Defense" which does do damage is not considered an attack and is a happy bug... please do not fix B)