Fun Challenge, Would these teams beat your roster?

MrGrips
521 posts Member
edited August 2016
Hi. A while back I made a thread on about six man teams vs your own standard 5 man team, and seeing people's creative ideas/ evaluations on how hard those teams would be to beat.

How about these super-hard challenge teams? In order to take on your roster they are going to get extra leader abilities, and extra teammates. Assume all enemies are maxed, omegas, mods as well. (If youre way below any maxed toons, you can instead assume they are moded, geared, omegad, to the standard of
your arena's top.)

Battle is in standard GW style, like this is node 12, except there are no previous nodes.

Team 1
Rex (L)
Fives(L)
Clone Seargent
Cody(L)
Echo
Anakin(L)

Team 2
HK(L)
Ig-88(L)
Ig-86
B2
JE
Chief Nebit(L)

Team 3
Anakin(L)
Mace Windu(L)
Yoda(L)
Ayala(L)
QGJ(L)
Ima Gun Di(L)
Bariss(L)

What would your strategies be? Which team is hardest/easiest?
Post edited by MrGrips on

Replies

• Options
    MrGrips wrote: »
    Battle is in standard GW style, like this is node 12, except there are no previous nodes.

Ooohwee. So they are 3* lvl 80 toons? I think I'd win easily.
  • MrGrips
    521 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Lol no, my bad. Its GW style in that they die and dont respawn like in GW, leader abilities stick even if the leader is dead upon reentry, and the TM caries over. Also you can only use 5-man squads vs each team.
    Post edited by MrGrips on
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Lol yea my node 11 and 12 teams all gear level 2/3 toons
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    AI vs AI yea maybe but player control I'm confident I can win
  • MrGrips
    521 posts Member
    Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »

Nice, What would your strategy be?
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options

Wait did you mean to put Anakin in twice?
  • MrGrips
    521 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

Wait did you mean to put Anakin in twice?

I actually thought of each team as a seperate challenge entirely (so youd get 1 full roster versus each team). So in that case, yes two teams have anakin.

But ****, if thats TOO easy for you and you thought they were three teams to beat in succession, I guess in that case I mean 2 anakins as well. You try to take that challenge too if you can handle it but your roster must be pretty **** powerful...
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Sadly, team 3 would be the easiest. A mix of meta toons with some of the many, many, many anti Jedi toons would do it.

For team two I'd say Dathcha lead, Jawa, Ugnaught, RG, Fives.

For team one I'd get smoked since I have little experience vs full clone teams.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    I think I can probably beat 1& 3 but since I don't have Rex or a good Jedi counter squad, I would struggle with 2.

For 1, I would probably just run Ackbar (L), Leia, STHan, Rey, QGJ and try to blow up Echo then go for Anakin & Cody. There's no dispel after Echo's down so I would get a ton of TM from STHan. Think any team with STHan would probably use a similar strategy and do well.

For 3, I'd probably use Dooku (L), Rey, GS, STHan, Daka. Most important thing would be to keep Yoda & Anakin stunned while killing QGJ so I can use STHan for the TM gain again.
  • Options
    Zooey wrote: »
    I think I can probably beat 1& 3 but since I don't have Rex or a good Jedi counter squad, I would struggle with 2.

For 1, I would probably just run Ackbar (L), Leia, STHan, Rey, QGJ and try to blow up Echo then go for Anakin & Cody. There's no dispel after Echo's down so I would get a ton of TM from STHan. Think any team with STHan would probably use a similar strategy and do well.

For 3, I'd probably use Dooku (L), Rey, GS, STHan, Daka. Most important thing would be to keep Yoda & Anakin stunned while killing QGJ so I can use STHan for the TM gain again.

Ooohwee. For 3, ya gotta take out mace too if you want to taunt. Pretty sure he dispels.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options

Ooohwee. For 3, ya gotta take out mace too if you want to taunt. Pretty sure he dispels.

**** I forgot about Mace dispeling. It's a lot harder then give me a bit.
  • MrGrips
    521 posts Member
    Options

Really sound strategy here!

Do you see the crit and offense buffs team 1 is getting as a threat against your SThan?

And with team 3, do you see the tenacity increase via Yoda and Ayala's leader abilities as at all a threat versus the stun? Or bariss's debuff dispell on her lead? And lastly its pehaps worth mentioning that mace also has a dispell as well.
  • Options
    Perhaps yall didn't realize, but for team 3 all 7 jedi are lead, making that a difficult fight. Those leader abilities would collectively give 9% crit chance, 50 offense, 20 crit damage, 25 speed, 65 tenacity (good luck stun locking anakin and yoda) 30 defense, 35 counter chance, 25 counter damage, and 20% health. Not to mention non stat bonuses like tm gains and health recovery. That would be one **** of a team
  • Options
    Honestly i probably couldnt beat one of those teams if they were the difficulty of my node 12 gw
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Alright I would probably just run Dooku (L), Rey, GS, RG, Daka and hope for the best stun luck. Dooku's much faster than Yoda so I wouldn't be worried about Yoda getting tenacity up anytime soon. I would probably go for Anakin then QGJ and Yoda? You're right that Barriss dispel is a threat, but since I don't have Cad Bane or any of the other super good anti-jedi toons, I'm not too sure what I can do about it.

Nm, just looked up Yoda's leader ability again, it's a lost cause.
  • MrGrips
    521 posts Member
    Options
    Alright I would probably just run Dooku (L), Rey, GS, RG, Daka and hope for the best stun luck. Dooku's much faster than Yoda so I wouldn't be worried about Yoda getting tenacity up anytime soon. I would probably go for Anakin then QGJ and Yoda? You're right that Barriss dispel is a threat, but since I don't have Cad Bane or any of the other super good anti-jedi toons, I'm not too sure what I can do about it.

Nm, just looked up Yoda's leader ability again, it's a lost cause.

You do get your full roster! Maybe you could snipe some important member of the enemy team and come in with your A team.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Ooohwee Ooohwee Ooohwee. I thought you meant 1 5 v whatever fight. Well... it would probably involve running some type of speed squad to suicide and kill the dispellers and then abusing STHan, perhaps with a healer with him. Think someone with droids to suicide with might be able to do this one fairly easily then.