Mod for Han Solo

Can anyone please tell me what should be the best MOD for Han Solo

Replies

• Options
    You need the accuracy arrow and then potency built up as much as possible. That way you have the best chance to avoid his shoot first being dodged and then best hope at landing the stun.
  • Options
    Crit chance also, closer you get to 100% the closer he gets to back to back turns.
  • CreativeAttacker
    65 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Thanks a lot
  • Options
    Han packs a punch so crit damage on triangle goes a long way.
  • Options
    Thanks Prana
  • Options
    You want potency and crit %...

His potency is horrid, so that initial attack with stun would get resisted a lot if you don't work on it, and that stun is really a big part of what makes him effective. It goes a long way to nullify opposing JE/Rey/StHan/Leia and has single handedly been the reason I've won many of those fights. At minimum, I'd put one potency set and make sure that the cross mod has potency main stat.

I'm torn on crit chance or crit damage triangle, currently I have crit chance for the tm gain.

My Han is 6* lvl 80, g9 with 4 crit chance and 2 potency mods on him, with speed arrow (accuracy arrow definitely a good option, don't have one atm though), crit chance triangle, and potency cross... I've seen him crit anywhere from 6k-15k.
    461-112-993
    Looking for allies level 40+