lvl 62 already

not me i wish but the guy whose usually rank 1 in arena is 62 already and i would guess by the time i go to bed 63/64

Replies

• Options
    He stacked Energy for Long Time
  • Options
    you would have to buy 30 refills from 60-61, then idk how much the exp increases :dizzy:
  • Options
    Wow, I used refreshes up to 400 on cantina and light/dark battles and still only got like 60% to 61.
  • Options
    like he said they stockpiled energy for a long time which means he would have over 7k energy and he would be able to get gear 8 on a bunch of characters who require level 62 to get it as well as some of the skills like fives +25% more counter damage
  • Options
    I read about a guy that had been saving for a while. As of a few weeks ago he had something like 22k energy saved and was banking more every day.
  • Options
    Yeah, it's hard to remember (being semi new) that there are people who don't need to use up every amount of energy in getting current toons geared up to level 60 related gears. I hit #1 on my server basically every night, so even if I'm a high geared person relatively, others who started before our sever timetable would have been where I am, probably late last year or so.